Christmas Decorations

Barney Fife

Mouseketeer
We'll be there next month. Although I don't plan to go "all out", it would be nice to decorate the campsite up just a little bit for Christmas.

But honestly, I have no idea what to do. What's some good, cheap, and easy decorations to do for a camper? As I said, no plans to go all out and definitely not spend a bunch of money. I'd rather use that money for Mickey Waffles and Dole Whips, etc.

I'm curious too! We'll be there next month and I'd like to decorate but wondering how much decorating to do. Does anyone have pictures of what they've done in the past?

I would offer the simplest way to go would be one or two inflatables and a string or two of colored indoor/outdoor lights. :confused3

Bama Ed

Lowes has some MM head Christmas string lights and a MM Christmas lamp. Oh and a couple MM projection lights.

I agree with the PP about the inflatables being the best bang for your buck. Also, get pre lit wreaths and make Mickey heads out of 1 regular sized one and 2 small ones. If you have a class A or class C you can decorate your dash board with Disney stuffed animals if you have them already. I've done this and put Christmas lights around them so you can see them at night too.

I'm definitely going to go check out the inflatables! The wreath idea in the shape of a Mickey head is great!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter