Christmas decorations

jlines

Mouseketeer
We will have 2 non park days on our trip. We plan on doing some resort hopping on these days to see the Christmas decorations. Which resorts have the best ones and are not to be missed? We are staying at POP and will rely on DW buses.

Love the BW and GF but also went and saw WL last trip....my kids loved looking at the gingerbread houses......

There's something about the AKL and WL - especially the WL, that is really special during the holidays, and I've been to all of the mod and deluxe resorts.

ETA: to see the decorations, that is.

BW/YBC is a great place to spend the day! Also the GF is incredible... but I don't know if it would be a tease to do the monorail resorts and not go to MK.

We were there last year and saw many of the resorts. However, my children loved the GF the most. The gingerbread smell fills the lobby. We really enjoyed that. The wilderness lodge is also quite beautiful.

I've heard this in the past, and I think it's pretty accurate, that decorating begins the first week in Nov. and everything is totally finished by Thanksgiving.

Last year, we visited the week before Thanksgiving, and all the parks were decorated and *most* of the hotels were finished.

I've heard this in the past, and I think it's pretty accurate, that decorating begins the first week in Nov. and everything is totally finished by Thanksgiving. Last year, we visited the week before Thanksgiving, and all the parks were decorated and *most* of the hotels were finished.

We were there as well ... it was amazing. The GF decorations went up in the wee hours of Tuesday Nov 15 (We went to bed (RPC) with nothing up other than the gingerbread house and awoke with a tree and everything decorated)

We were at the YC Nov 11th -14th and the decorations were not up yet but when we did our resort hopping tour on Thursday the 17th, they were all (YC,BC,BWI) fully decorated

Our favorite during the holidays is the WL, followed by the GF, YC/BC, & BWI :goodvibes.

Ditto :thumbsup2

Does anyone know how the crowds are the last week in Nov.- first week in Dec.? How is the weather- is it warm enough to swim. Would love to go once and see Xmas time.

Does anyone know how the crowds are the last week in Nov.- first week in Dec.? How is the weather- is it warm enough to swim. Would love to go once and see Xmas time.

The weather can be hit or miss. You potentially can get some swim days in but we were there earlier December a few years ago and had weather in the 30s and 40s.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter