Christmas Decorations?

dwtraveler

Livin' my Golden 'Ears
We will be cruising on December 4th and hoping the Christmas decorations will be up then. Anyone able to tell me if Christmas will be onboard by then?:santa:

:thumbsup2We were on Nov 19th and the ship was decorated but they only had wreaths up at Castaway. When I called DCL they said they usually have them up by the second week in Nov.

DCL typically has the decorations done by the Thanksgiving cruise at the latest. We sailed the 3 nighter before the T'giving cruise last year and the ship and Castaway Cay were both decorated. I think the only thing not finished was the gingerbread house, they were working on it. So by December 4th you should have the entire set up. We really enjoyed the decorations.

Yes we got off the Magic 12/05/09 and it was fully decorated.

Have fun- wish we were going again, it was fantastic!

Linda

Anyone who has been to WDW knows Disney starts decorating for the holidays in August!!! :rotfl2::rotfl2:

OK, I guess technically putting up the Osbourne lights doesn't count, but I think in both the parks & the cruise Disney like to get the holidays going early!!

Thanks all, I'm so excited about the Christmas decorations. In 2006 we took the Halloween cruise and had a blast. One of our CC pictures we used to order our Christmas cards on the ship. They were the best ever!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter