Christmas Decorations

gppnj

<a href="http://www.wdwinfo.com/dis-sponsor/" targ
Does anyone have any idea how long after Jan. 1 the holiday decorations stay up at Disneyland and the holiday overlays at haunted Mansion and It's A Small World remain open? I'm planning a trip for short after Jan. 1, 2007, and I want to find out how close to Jan. 1 I need to be to see the holiday stuff.

Does anyone have any idea how long after Jan. 1 the holiday decorations stay up at Disneyland and the holiday overlays at haunted Mansion and It's A Small World remain open? I'm planning a trip for short after Jan. 1, 2007, and I want to find out how close to Jan. 1 I need to be to see the holiday stuff.

I was at DL last Jan and this past Jan (07). The decorations stayed up until the 7th this year and I think it was about the same last year.
HM closed down on the 6th or 7th this year and about the same last. Small World closed the 7th (I think) last year and stayed open this year until after the 10th (that wa the day we left this year).

You are safe to see decorations at least the first 5 days of Jan IMO.

Best of lucj and have a fabulous trip next Jan.

I was there as late as Jan. 17 this past year and most decorations were still up. Christmas music was playing too. I think you are good!

We were there on Jan 15th and Small World was still all Christmased Out, it was really cool!!! I can't wait to go this year in early December and see everything :banana:

Thanks, all. I will try to plan my trip before Jan. 7 to be safe.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter