• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Christmas Decorations in January

Pretty low.

I wouldn't say "pretty low" at all! I think you might have a chance to see some of the beautiful decorations......except for the lights on the castle. They turn those off right away after the holidays.

Our trips usually don't begin before Jan 12th and every time most of the Christmas decor is still up when we arrive........but they start taking it down from around the 13th or thereabouts. I have some take-down photos from the Boardwalk Villas one year and those were taken on the 14th.

Just a warning though, if you see decorations one day and want pictures of them take the photos immediately. The take-down teams do their jobs at night so one day the decor will be there and the next, it'll be gone.

See you there!! :woohoo:

I was there one year for the Disney Marathon (Jan 11th I think) and there were still some trees up in some of the resorts.... Yatch and Beach Club specifically.

I know one year we went around my birthday on the 12th and the resorts were still decorated, however the parks we not.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter