Christmas decorations, are they starting to put them up at the resorts?

I've read the decorations are up from Nov - Jan. I think the GF Gingerbread House will be complete & the stoer open next week. We booked our current trip just to experience Christmas at WDW!!!

Gingerbread house at GF is going to be finished 11/15...for the most part a ton of other stuff is already up. Osborne Family Lights started last night.

As of last weekend the toy soldiers were at the start of Main Street and the lamp posts had Mickey wreaths on them. Hollywood Studios had the tree up and decorated. Epcot had nothing (Sat the 6th) and Animal Kingdom nothing (Monday the 1st)

I just spit my drink everwhere when I read your Ozzie and Sharon post!
Was not expecting that !!!!!!!!!!!

:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

Disney transforms throughout the month of November and is pretty much done by the end of thanksgiving weekend

We went last Nov 2009 17-24 and on the 18th the Pop was decorated, no decor at all at AKL. On the 19th the Poly was decorated, GF just had the gingerbread house. On the 24th the CR, BC, BW, YC were all decorated

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter