Christmas decoration schedule?

goofy4dvc

<a href="http://www.wdwinfo.com/dis-sponsor/" targ
Does anyone know when the Christmas decorations will all be up and when they will take them down? I'm planning on a trip with my grandaughter because she has never been during the holidays and I don't want to get there too early or too late. Thanks!

Almost everything at the MK will be up by the first MVMCP on Nov 8th. For the past couple of years they have not put up the big Christmas tree at MK until after the filming of the parade in early Dec.

Epcot will start switching over right after the F&W ends on Nov 14th. DHS will have a lot of decorations up around the second week of Nov also and someone posted that the Osborne lights would be starting on Nov 8th. You'll see decorations going up at AK around the same time.

Last year some of the resorts began decorating the second week of Nov but I'd say it was the third week by the time we heard that they were really finished. Just after we left of course! :)

We checked into BLT on January 6th and the lovely BLT Christmas tree was still up. I was sure to take a picture because, sure enough on the 7th it was gone!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter