*Christmas/December Letter & Twist Exchange-Sent/Received!*COMPLETED!!!

mommytotwo

DIS Veteran
Please check your pm boxes for your exchange info.

The send by date is 11/14, and please post on this thread when you send your exchanges, and as you receive them.

:santa:

:goodvibes My cards are on their way!

I received a card from Patsy with some great "seed" tags..Can't wait to plant them!
I also received a card from Nicole with some really cute Tinkerbell Christas stickers..

Thank you ladies!:lovestruc

I got my card today from mommytotwo :) a very nice card and great idea with the seed tags!

Happy holidays ladies!

Cindy, did you mail out your cards and twist?

Yes....they were mailed Tuesday. I thought that I had posted. OOPS!!

I received my card from Patsy and some cute "seed" tags.:thumbsup2

Today I found a postage due slip in my mailbox, so I may have another card waiting for me. I will try to pick it up today.

I did receive a card from you today and one yesterday from scrap4me, loved the seed packets as well as the gingerbread man ornament, he is going straight on my tree when I put it up lol.

:thumbsup2 I received my card/twist from Bridgette yesterday!
Thank you for the Christmas tree cross stitch...it goes along with my "handmade" Christmas this year.

Thank you Nicole for the Christmas card, and stickers. Happy holidays to you, and your family!

:thumbsup2 I received my card/twist from Bridgette yesterday!
Thank you for the Christmas tree cross stitch...it goes along with my "handmade" Christmas this year.

Woot! glad you like it :) I also received my card from you! The gingerbread ornament was so cute! thanks :thumbsup2

Thank you Patricia, and Bridgette for the card, and twists! Happy holidays to you, and your families!

:goodvibes My card from Cindy arrived today! Thank you for the card and the Cars and Toy Story gift tags. I have nephews that will love these!

For those of you who will venture out for shopping on Friday- be SAFE!

Happy Thanksgiving!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter