• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

Christmas Day

NewmanFamily6

DIS Veteran
We are going 12/22-27. We have never been at the World on Christmas Day. Liberty Tree Tavern was the first place I thought of for dinner. I was just wondering if anyone had other suggestions or if any of the restaurants do anything special Christmas Day?

Boma dinner. I don't know about Christmas but we went a few years ago for Thanksgiving dinner and they had a nice variety of Thanksgiving food plus African food.

We went to LTT a few years ago on Christmas Day. They don't do anything special there, but if it's turkey you want, LTT is a great place to go. :)

We are going 12/22-27. We have never been at the World on Christmas Day. Liberty Tree Tavern was the first place I thought of for dinner. I was just wondering if anyone had other suggestions or if any of the restaurants do anything special Christmas Day?
We will be there the same time as you.

My 'research' from this past year was "Special" on Christmas means being open.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter