Christmas Day

kingStuy

Earning My Ears
We are booked into the coral reef with the candle light processional for Christmas days, anyone give an idea of food there etc or any better ideas, parks or elsewhere.
Thanks

We ate at Coral Reef last year and it was really good. I was surprised because the reviews weren't very good. The food, atmosphere and service were all good. Enjoy your trip:)

Yes I've read good and the so called bad reviews, suppose if you believed everything you read you'd never do anything.
Thanks

We are booked into the coral reef with the candle light processional for Christmas days, anyone give an idea of food there etc or any better ideas, parks or elsewhere.
Thanks

You will read good and bad reviews of every single restaurant in WDW. Folks have different likes and dislikes.
There is very limited TS availability at this time. I would keep your ADR and experience it for yourself.
Enjoy

We are booked into the coral reef with the candle light processional for Christmas days, anyone give an idea of food there etc or any better ideas, parks or elsewhere. Thanks

I'm not familiar with the Candlelight Processional & what restaurants are included, but I can tell you that we ate @ Coral Reef the other night & we were disappointed because the food used to be amazing!

The only one that was truly happy with their meal
was my DH who had the Mahi Mahi.

We were on the Deluxe Dining plan also, so I think that made us compare everything to some of the better restaurants.

Just do not get the short rib!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter