Christmas day meals

ldo said:
my only advice would be to possible change 1 or 2 breakfasts for lunch. It is VERY crowded at WDW over Christmas---and the AM is the best time to ride the rides before it gets more crowded. We like to eat in the room or get a really quick small breakfast item and then either have a TS late breakfast or have lunch or even early dinner. As I assume you want character meals, you might consider an early snack and then a 10:45 breakfast---but lunch is even better--if they still offer characters. I think MK will open for WDW hotel guests at 8AM all week--so getting to ride from 8am-10:30 is great.
Elaine

Thanks for the advise I will look into that!:)

thumbalyna said:
I think finishing xmas day with Mickey will be the best Xmas present possible

Me too I originally had us eating lunch at Tusker house Christmas day for lunch but thought MICKEYS BACKYARD BARBQUE WOULD BE BETTER FOR CHRISTMAS!

Meredisney said:
I love that you are doing Mickeys Backyard BBQ on Christmas Day. Fort Wilderness is one of my favorite places to visit around the holidays. Make sure you put some time aside to walk aroun the camp sites and look at the displays that some people put up. It's pretty incredable! You could even book a carriage ride!

I saw that! We are getting to ASMo on the Saturday but don't have park tickets so we are going to resort hop and do DTD that afternoon and evening!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter