• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Christmas Day Meal

4KsLUVDisney

Mouseketeer
Looking to get a res for a Christmas Day meal. Would like a traditional Christmas if possible. Where can I find which restaurants (non-park) are offering a traditional Christmas Day meal so we can try and get a reservation?

We have Christmas Eve reservations at Whispering Canyon already.

We have spent the last 6 christmases in WDW and I am not sure there is anywhere that serves a traditional 'christmas meal'. We always to for dinner at Narcoossee's and lunch at GF cafe as that is the most seasonally-decorated resort IMHO. Our new christmas meal is filet mignon now and not turkey with all the trimmings :santa:

Two thoughts
A long, recent thread discussed the fact that there is no "traditional" Christmas dinner like there is turkey for Thanksgiving and Ham for Easter etc. For us it is Prime Rib - our annual splurge.
You are very late to be looking for a Christmas day dinner for this year. I would search for availability and see what is available ASAP.

We got a reservation at Trails End for Christmas Day and it says Christmas Lunch offering but I have no clue what that means and what they will be serving.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter