Christmas day ideas

We are going to Disney Dec 21-26 and so will be spending Christmas at Disney! dde00 We plan on bringing a small tree and still doing "Santa" and have been to Disney during Dec year before last so we've experienced most of the holiday stuff there already ie. resorts, MVMCP, etc. We def plan on seeing all this again of course but weren't sure what to actually do on Christmas? I've heard AK is good or even that MK isn't really as crowded as people say on that day. We are not huge Epcot or HS fans we usually only do those once per trip. Any suggestions or tips would be appreciated!! It'll be myself, DH and our 2 DD's 11 and 7 :-)

We've done Christmas before but the parade you see on tv isn't live so don't rush to get awesome seats for parades for someone to see you on tv because its filmed in early December. Magic sometimes reaches capacity on this day so if your planning on going there especially if it nice out you might want to go there before its full. We didn't go to either park it pored on Christmas Day the year we went so we did Quest. Enjoy your trip and hope Santa bring your kids what they want.

We like to sleep in a bit on Christmas morning (as much as the kids allow anyway). Then we take in a movie at Downtown Disney. We've always gone to Magic Kingdom in the evening, usually with an ADR, and shut down the park.

I think this year we're going to head to Splitsville or try miniature golf before our evening at Magic Kingdom.

When our DD's were little we loved to spend part of the day at MK then head over to Epcot and see all the Santa's in the different countries.

When they got bigger, we did the Christmas park hop, Picture's in front of all the trees, we wore our Santa hats, watch fire works, parade and all.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter