Christmas Day dining options

RweTHEREyet

DIS Veteran
I was wondering if there is anywhere on Disney property that does a super bang up job for a Christmas Day meal. Anyone able to speak of this from experience?

I don't have an answer for you, but I am also interested in hearing the responses. I've heard that Goofy's Kitchen is a lot of fun on Christmas Day and their menu for the day looks awesome, but I haven't experienced that place on a holiday before.

Some have said that Ralph Brennan's Jazz Kitchen is a great place for Christmas dinner, but I don't know what they serve on that day that's different from their usual menu.

Some have said that Ralph Brennan's Jazz Kitchen is a great place for Christmas dinner, but I don't know what they serve on that day that's different from their usual menu.
We did the Jazz kitchen last year, and it was just the regular menu. We are thinking either Goofy's or Storytellers this year. We've always loved Goofy's for Christmas dinner.

We are thinking either Goofy's or Storytellers this year. We've always loved Goofy's for Christmas dinner.

Other than the menu, do they do anything special for Christmas? Does Goofy show up in a Christmas sweater or dressed as Santa, anything like that? Special photo backdrop? Etc?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter