Christmas Cruise on the Dream - December 22, 2014 - 4 Night Bahamian Cruise

couturegirl

Let's Cruise, Baby!
Hi, we are officially booked for this cruise! Hope to meet more people that will be sailing with us! Looking forward to our first Christmastime cruise and our first cruise aboard the Disney Dream! :jumping1:

I have added your thread to the cruise meet list :goodvibes

have a great cruise!

Hi Everyone-

We are cruising on this cruise.. It'll be our 6th Disney Cruise (3 on Magic, 1 on Wonder, and 1 on Dream). Super excited to be on the cruise for Christmas.. We are currently booked on the Magic for this Christmas and are so convinced that we'll love it that we've already booked for 2014.. :)

Traveling on our cruise will be:
Christine (Me; age 36)
David (DH, age 36)
William (son, age 9)
Charlie (daughter, age 8)
Katie (daughter, age 5).

Super excited and am wanting to do the FE this cruise as well!!!

Thanks,
Christine

Hi Everyone-

We are cruising on this cruise.. It'll be our 6th Disney Cruise (3 on Magic, 1 on Wonder, and 1 on Dream). Super excited to be on the cruise for Christmas.. We are currently booked on the Magic for this Christmas and are so convinced that we'll love it that we've already booked for 2014.. :)

Traveling on our cruise will be:
Christine (Me; age 36)
David (DH, age 36)
William (son, age 9)
Charlie (daughter, age 8)
Katie (daughter, age 5).

Super excited and am wanting to do the FE this cruise as well!!!

Thanks,
Christine

YAY! We won't be alone! :banana: This will be our 6th Disney cruise as well! So excited! And I cannot wait to do the FE! Have you ever set one up before? I've participated in them before but never set one up.

YAY! We won't be alone! :banana: This will be our 6th Disney cruise as well! So excited! And I cannot wait to do the FE! Have you ever set one up before? I've participated in them before but never set one up.

I have helped with our last one, so I'm happy to set one up.. Essentially, we need room numbers, # of people (ages/genders), and then we track it.. We can share the list and then we start making fun stuff! My kids had a blast delivering gifts on our last cruise!!! :)

Hi y'all - about to pull the trigger on this one!:cool1: So mad at myself for not doing it sooner - I understand the prices for Christmas week have gone up quickly.::yes::

Will post our details once I have it all finalized!:thumbsup2

We just booked this cruise to celebrate our daughter's Sweet 16 Birthday. Her actual birthday is 12/23. As her mom I always feel that she gets snookered because her birthday is so close to Christmas - well, not this time!!! I have three children but Giana is my only girl. So thrilled that we can mark this special occasion with a memorable vacation.
Looking forward to sharing fun times with y'all as well - yes I'm from the north but my son goes to college in Charleston and I guess it has rubbed off on me LoL :rotfl:

Tony - DH - 46
Roxann - that's me - 46
Anthony - DS - 19
Giana - DD - 15
Marc - DS - 11

Looking forward to planning too!

WOO HOO!!! Less than 300 days to go!!! Do we have a FE group yet?

We just booked our first cruise.

I am interested in participating in a FE group, how do I join?

My daughter is 9 and is autistic, any suggestions from past cruisers welcome.

Michelle
Jim
Gabie Jo

I have helped with our last one, so I'm happy to set one up.. Essentially, we need room numbers, # of people (ages/genders), and then we track it.. We can share the list and then we start making fun stuff! My kids had a blast delivering gifts on our last cruise!!! :)

Sounds great, Christine, thank you! I can set up the facebook page, if that's okay. Then we have another place to share pics, etc! :)

Hello! This is my first post! And this is our first Christmas cruise (cruise # 5)! And to mention first...We would like to take part in the F/E. Can I get some guidance here and what do I need to do to get signed up! Thanks, super exciteD:cool1:

This will be our 5th cruise and I was wondering is there a facebook page for this cruise or a fish extender group. thank you for the info.

We're on this one, too! Looking forward to our first Christmas Cruise. It will be DGM (my mother), DH, DW (me), DS17 and DD15. This will DCL #8 for me.

just wondering is there a facebook page for this cruise, if so can some send me the link. thank you

Hello All!

I am going to get this FE started with the help of Ali Isaacs Kusinitz. She will post some documents and help me run with this.
Super excited that we have a group going and can't wait for our cruise in December!
:cool1::thumbsup2

Hi everyone. Our family is very excited about joining you for our 5th cruise and our second consecutive christmas cruise!! It will be hubby and I, my 9 year old son, my 8 year old daughter, and our 5 year old daughter. Super excited about doing the fish extender!!! It's a kiddo favorite!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter