Christmas Castle Lights

courtney881

Mouseketeer
When do they light the castle for Christmas? Do they only light it on MVMCP nights or every night? A friend is going in November and wanted to know. I looked for a thread to answer but couldn't find one. Thanks in Advance!!!

I don't know about November for sure, but last December when we were there, the castle was lit up on all nights. The holiday parade and holiday Wishes only ran during the Christmas parties, but the Castle lights were on regardless of the evening activities.

They start around the First MVMCP of the year and are lit every night( they are NOT party exclusives)around 615pm or so.

They do a little lighting ceremony every night. I think it's called "Cinderella's Holiday Wish" or some such thing. It's very brief. But NOT TO BE MISSED......... Disney magic at its finest.......... It will send chills down your spine........ just gorgeous!

5503743461_2cd3c03322_z.jpg

It is generally around 6:15 to 6:30 so even if you don't go to MVMCP, you can still enjoy the lighting. Not sure exactly when it starts but I'm guessing the Friday after Thanksgiving. Maybe sooner.

It is generally around 6:15 to 6:30 so even if you don't go to MVMCP, you can still enjoy the lighting.

Not sure exactly when it starts but I'm guessing the Friday after Thanksgiving. Maybe sooner.

It will begin on Nov. 8th.

The show times can vary with the dates, so check the following site just before your trip-

This is a great site to keep BOOKMARKED for future reference.

The following site posts the stage shows, in-park and other on-property shows and their times for the CURRENT week.
(It is updated every weekend.)
The times may be "similar" for other dates as well.

Click below-

Steve Soares' TIMES GUIDE Site

At the top of the page,
click on the colored links for the various parks
to open their listings and view their show times.

Be sure to check back to the site as the actual dates of your trip get closer.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter