Christmas Cards

sunkist

Mouseketeer
We are going to DW the week before Christmas. I want to send out Christmas Cards the day we leave with the funny picture of us on Splash Mountain when we went last year. I was thinking of something like "We're at Disney World, Have a Merry Christmas!" I want something better , I can't think of anything else I could say, any suggestions??:coffee:

Having a watery plunge for Christmas.

Hope your Christmas is as fun as a plunge down Splash Mountain.

How about...

May your Christmas be filled with joy and laughter!

Oh ... so you like to make people jealous when they get your Christmas card I see ... :lmao:

Kind of like the ones with a letter where life is soooo wonderful & the kids are all winning the Nobel Peace Prize and we are buying a Carribean Island with our lottery winnings.

I HATE YOU! :mad:

(just teasing -- this is a great idea !) I really like MickeyFan2's suggestion! Very good.

Or maybe "Making a big splash at Christmas this year. Wishing you a magical Christmas too."

You mean, something like this?
splashxmas.jpg

(We actually used a pic from Epcot last year, but I've always liked this Splash one!)

Oh I like the Splash Mountain idea! In 2005 we did something similar. We were at WDW two weeks before Christmas. We took a picture in front of Christmast lights at the Osbourne Lights. Then we went to Walmart in Orlando and had cards made and send out. We just put "Merry Christmas from Walt Disney World." Our friends and family were jealous!

:welcome: to the DIS sunkist. You get my award for both an original topic post here & one guaranteed to make people smile. :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter