Christmas Candy sent/received

I recieved my package yesterday...recieved a bag of celebration chocolates and a bag of sour dummys Thank you tink or belle! Merry christmas everyone!

darren and I both got our candy today!We just got back and it was a yummy surpise for us!!

I will post more when we relax a bit!!

well it looks like maybe one person is the cause of two missing packages

i will Elf them both if they do not show by tomorrow

The 2nd person never reported getting mine, but I know it was delivered. I know they were sick... I'm hoping they're better now.

Heres hoping the exchanges wrap up by the New Year. :wizard:

I still don;t know that mine arrived? I know mine arrived to England but the one I sent in the states was never posted about. does the person not have to post if they didn't like it? I just want to resend if it did not arrive for some reason :confused3

I still don;t know that mine arrived? I know mine arrived to England but the one I sent in the states was never posted about. does the person not have to post if they didn't like it? I just want to resend if it did not arrive for some reason :confused3

Tink Or Belle:

According to the rules that were stated when we all signed up for the exchange, you are supposed to post when mailed & when received. I am sure that the recipient liked what you sent.

Per Kaylajr: please post here when sending and post what goodies you get

Did you happen to send your package with Delivery Confirmation? If you did, you can at least check to see that the package was delivered someplace.

P.S. What ever happened to the package to England (I know you sent another one, but did the original ever come back to you)?

Jenny

I'm pretty sure she said customs sent it back to her.

Tink Or Belle:

According to the rules that were stated when we all signed up for the exchange, you are supposed to post when mailed & when received. I am sure that the recipient liked what you sent.

Did you happen to send your package with Delivery Confirmation? If you did, you can at least check to see that the package was delivered someplace.

P.S. What ever happened to the package to England (I know you sent another one, but did the original ever come back to you)?

Jenny

it never came back but it was supposed to... I hadn;t really thought about it again I was stressing too much about the 2nd one. I did not use delivery confirmation. guess I better start

Tink Or Belle:

Jenny

Delivery Confirmation is your friend. *nods* it's worth the extra $0.50 that it tacks on. At least then you can trace your pkg. sorry you're having trouble.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter