• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Christmas Bauble! :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

CAROLINE4

Mouseketeer
I have been collecting baubles from wdw since 2007 and my tree is full!
There are four i love the most they are the personalised baubles with my childrens names on they began my collection. This morning my little girl smashed one!:eek: i need to share my upset with other disney nuts!! Ava is now up for sale on ebay! :thumbsup2

I have a Disney Christmas tree as well. We have collected the baubles since we first started going in 1998. Have you got any pictures of your tree? :)

We also have a Disney tree. We have been collecting since 97. Actually we now have 2 could not put them all on one

I have been collecting baubles from wdw since 2007 and my tree is full!
There are four i love the most they are the personalised baubles with my childrens names on they began my collection. This morning my little girl smashed one!:eek: i need to share my upset with other disney nuts!! Ava is now up for sale on ebay! :thumbsup2

We have collected baubles since my wee boy started going.
It christmas tradition for me to decorate the tree then he puts his Disney ones on last.
Two Years ago I was handing him the last one and dropped it.
It wad likl slow motion.
He was soooo upset.
I'm now banned from touching the Disney baubles.

As a side note, I'm leaving on Saturday, is it one I could pick up for you ??

scotlass said:
We have collected baubles since my wee boy started going.
It christmas tradition for me to decorate the tree then he puts his Disney ones on last.
Two Years ago I was handing him the last one and dropped it.
It wad likl slow motion.
He was soooo upset.
I'm now banned from touching the Disney baubles.

As a side note, I'm leaving on Saturday, is it one I could pick up for you ??

Thank you! I have messaged you! X

150831_1545050258535_1003354000_1199953_262884_n.jpg

We also have 2 trees. A good few years ago I bought all the storybook baubles and we've added to them so the tree gets sooooo full now :rotfl2::rotfl2:

We also have a smaller tree that we bought all the way back from WDW :scared1: We were there over Xmas and I bought a tree for the hotel room from the WDW Florist and it was so bloody expensive there was no way I was going to leave it there when we came home :rotfl::rotfl: so we packed it in a very big box and it came home in the plane with us

Thanks scotslass xx

I have lots of sets too my one tree is full now so only get the year bauble of the year we visit x hopefully when we move there will be room for two trees and I can start collecting again! Xx

We don't have a Disney tree, but have a 'holidays' tree. We try to get Xmas decs from all our holidays. Have quite a few from DLP, and I'm worried how many the wife will want to bring back from WDW. I'm scared they will get broken coming back.

The Disney decs are our favourites, but we also have some lovely ones from Buckingham Palace (which cost an arm and a leg). I think tourist attractions have woken up to the market for tourist related Xmas decs.

Just started putting up the trees this weekend. We have 4 in total! :eek:

The main 'tasteful' one in the lounge (finished off last night).

Our 'holidays' tree which goes in the hall.

DS has a little one in his room (he decorated it himself with his friend last night for the first time - not a bad job).

And we also have a nice fibre-optic one that goes on the side in the kitchen.

As you can tell, my wife likes Xmas.:lmao:

We don't have a Disney tree, but have a 'holidays' tree. We try to get Xmas decs from all our holidays. Have quite a few from DLP, and I'm worried how many the wife will want to bring back from WDW. I'm scared they will get broken coming back.

The Disney decs are our favourites, but we also have some lovely ones from Buckingham Palace (which cost an arm and a leg). I think tourist attractions have woken up to the market for tourist related Xmas decs.

Just started putting up the trees this weekend. We have 4 in total! :eek:

The main 'tasteful' one in the lounge (finished off last night).

Our 'holidays' tree which goes in the hall.

DS has a little one in his room (he decorated it himself with his friend last night for the first time - not a bad job).

And we also have a nice fibre-optic one that goes on the side in the kitchen.

As you can tell, my wife likes Xmas.:lmao:

sounds like my kind of house! :thumbsup2

:banana:I too collect Disney baubles and have a Disney tree, most are tinkerbell I just wish I could get Disney tinsel to complete the look, and I too would be :( if someone broke one of mine.Ive also made a list of the ones I have I don't really want any doubles.:cool1:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter