• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Christmas at WDW

Torontogal

Mouseketeer & Disney Vacation Club Member
Any Canadians driving to WDW for Christmas? Just curious if we are the only nuts doing this.

I'm in Miami Beach for a few Days, then Disney from the 10th to the 24th. Seven nights at Coronado Springs, six nights at Saratoga Springs and one night at French quarter. Home for Xmas eve.

We are flying out of Bangor on Dec 17th and coming back on the 26th. You aren't nuts....we all are.lol :rotfl2:

We're driving down for Christmas too. We did it a few years ago, stopping at children's museums on the way down and it was a super trip. This year the kids are a bit too old for that so I'm going to find some other places to see along the 75. We drive over 2 1/2 days to make it into a little vacation. Leaving on the 20th, arriving on the 22nd for 11 nights at POR.

We're going from the 13th to the 23rd. We're flying instead of driving though. It doesn't work for us to not be home for Christmas, though I can sure see doing it one day when the kids are older.:)

We are!! Well we are leaving Dec 14 and we will be back the 23. Been to Disney several times but never during the holidays!

We are!! Well we are leaving Dec 14 and we will be back the 23. Been to Disney several times but never during the holidays!

You will just love it! The decorations are so gorgeous and the Christmas parade at MK is wonderful. Some of the resorts have special activities, like community choirs that come to the lobby to sing Christmas carols. And since you'll be home on the 25th you can watch the parade on TV!

We will be there too. Leaving on the 18th and arriving the 20th for 15 nights. Staying off site though as we are going with the whole family. MIL is flying down a day early so the house will be stocked with groceries!! Kids are super excited!!

We're driving down from Ottawa on 21-22 Dec (I-81 onto I-95 just south of Washington), staying on i-drive until 1 or 2 Jan, stopping by Hershey, PA for a couple days on returning. We prefer spending most of our time at Universal, but also plan 2 days at EPCoT, 1 at TL and 1 at DQ/DTD. Dining res. include Mythos, Lombards and Chef de France. Maybe some take out BBQ from Sonny's or 4Rivers.

Best wishes and congrats to all who are going to WDW for Christmas!!!!
We went 3 yrs ago and it was an amazing memorable trip!pixiedust:

We are flying down on the 23rd back on the 2nd. Our friends left yesterday and drove straight through. Just arrived 20 mins ago.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter