christmas at the world

Butterflygirl

Earning My Ears
Hubby and I have booked to stay at the world from 23rd to 29th dec 2008. With the deluxe dining plan staying at pop century.

What I would like to know is, if anyone has been before at this time of year, what are the MUST DO events and do we need to book, if so how???

Hope someone can help

what are the MUST DO events and do we need to book, if so how???

Hope someone can help

This is our 1st time staying in the world at Christmas and allot of people have said that a must do event is the MVMCP,we are going on Dec 21st and can`t wait.
We booked our tickets via the Disney site,sent you the link.

We're going on the 21st Dec for 12 nights dec 08, on previous years we've always done the candelight procession at epcot, toured the resorts to look at the decorations, shopping in the sales on the 26th at the Florida mall.

Christmas week is THE busiest week of the year so careful planning is a must to get the most out of visits to the parks together with the use of Fastpass to avoid spending hours in ride lines :)
Also take advantage of the long park hours by getting in early and staying late in the parks.

There are quite a few special Christmas events like the Candlelight Prosessional, the special Christmas parade in MK, special Christmas shows in MK, special Wishes fireworks in MK, extra special Christmas Illuminations in Epcot and the Osbourn lights in Studios to name just a few.
The decorations round the parks and especially the resorts makes for a lovely Christmassy atmosphere. So if you can find time do a little resort hopping - easiest way to do this is to leave Epcot through the International Gateway and spend time looking round the Epcot resorts. Ideal when the park becomes too busy :)
You can also do the same with the MK resorts and ride round on the resort monorail :)

For more details of special events check out the Christmas events information on the main DIS site:

http://www.wdwinfo.com/holidays/christmas_world.htm

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter