Christmas at the Resorts

cinderkelli

Mouseketeer
Ok, so I know about the huge gingerbread house at the Grand Floridian that I have to see during the Christmas season, but what other resorts have really great stuff to see during the holidays?

Don't miss visiting the WL as it is gorgeous all decorated for the holidays :wizard:. The WL is a beautiful resort any time of year, but it is amazing at Christmas time :).....the tree in the center of the lobby and the rocking chairs around the huge fireplace make the resort very cozy and homey :goodvibes. Have a magical trip......it doesn't get any better than being in Disney at Christmas time :santa:.

Have a magical trip......it doesn't get any better than being in Disney at Christmas time :santa:.

I agree 100% percent. All of my 4 trips to Disney were in December (1 or 2 week). Can't wait to go back this year. Christmas makes Disney as magical as I've always dreamt it to be. :santa:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter