Christmas at disney world

I'll be in WDW December 26-January 1. Hope to see you there!

I'll be at WDW December 19-29. Hope to see you there.

nice, , maybe we can set up a christmas meet for a glass of holiday cheer or some holiday eats,

:dancer: :dancer: :dancer:

budcollector said:
nice, , maybe we can set up a christmas meet for a glass of holiday cheer or some holiday eats,

:dancer: :dancer: :dancer:

That would be fun. Let's try to plan something.

That sounds nice....

DF and I will be there Dec 16 through 28. We are getting married on the 21 at the Wedding Pavilion....

It would be nice to meet some other DISers.... :wizard:

Cinderella Fan said:
That sounds nice....

DF and I will be there Dec 16 through 28. We are getting married on the 21 at the Wedding Pavilion....

It would be nice to meet some other DISers.... :wizard:

congrats on you wedding,you'll really have a magical disney trip, :banana:

ugadog99 Quote:
Originally Posted by budcollector

That would be fun. Let's try to plan something.

ok, but i'll leave the planning up to someone else, i know the parks pretty good and the place where i'll be staying at [pop century], i'm not familier with the clubs/resturants that everyone goes to,

DW princess: and I :wizard: will be there from Dec 17th through the 27th at SSR. We would be interested in meeting :grouphug: other DISers while there. Hope to see some of you :cool1: then :yay: .

While not exactly staying through Christmas, I will be at Orange Lake from December 9 to the 16th and at the Boardwalk Villas from December 16 to December 22. I have spent a week at WDW during Xmas week and it is really busy, especially Xmas day. I must admit that I was surprised that the Downtown Disney stores were open on Xmas day. I wonder what days they get off if any?

disney is open 7 days a week all year - the cm know this going in....

WDW has closed twice for hurricanes and once for 9/11 (goverment was afraid that Disney was on the hit list for the terrorists). So since it opened in 1972 it has closed 3 times.

downtown disney is part of WDW and the same rules apply.

you are so brave!!!

one day I might try this - but I really, really hate crowds.... so this would not be a good time for me to visit.

remember it is highly likely that WDW will close the parks - so either get there early or late....
(when people have started to leave)

have a wonderful time and come back and tell how you worked around the crowds or not.

:wave2: :cheer2: :dance3: :bounce:

We will be spending the holiday at DW. We been there before at xmas and just loved every minute of it. Can't wait!

My DH and I will be at Disney Dec 10-14. We have been to Disney several times but this will be the first time during the holiday season and the first time w/o kids, any suggestions? How are the crowds, anything we should not miss ect... We will be staying at PO-Riverside.

The years almost over, and Christmas is just around the corner! :santa:

Dh and I spent last Christmas weekend at WDW, not sure if we will go again for Christmas this year due to my work schedule. We had a fantastic time Christmas 2005 and the crowds at Epcot and MGM really weren't bad at all. Disney was well-prepared with extra food kiosks open and everyplace was fully staffed. We stayed at the Dolphin and had breakfast every morning at Tubbi's (I know it's changed names now) and, while crowded, Tubbi's was also well-staffed.

I've heard the the crowds SOAR after Christmas and keep building up until New Years Eve, which is apparently a madhouse! :)

I will be there 12/19-12/29 with my grown children DD21, DS20, DS17. Hopefully celebrating being separated after 26 years of a bad marriage. Hope we can meet up with fellow Disers

Debbi55 said:
My DH and I will be at Disney Dec 10-14. We have been to Disney several times but this will be the first time during the holiday season and the first time w/o kids, any suggestions? How are the crowds, anything we should not miss ect... We will be staying at PO-Riverside.

DH & I love to go in early to mid-December because it's so uncrowded (plus DH's birthday is December 18th :wizard: ).

We didn't go to the Osborne Family lights until last year because we thought "Christmas lights--what's the big deal?" Silly us! :crazy: We finally saw them last Christmas and definitely now consider them a don't miss!

this may not be the place to ask this but does anyone know where to find capacity data about the parks dring December?

Heading back to DW on the 26th of November until the 9th of December. Disney is a must for the Hoilidays. But i recommend if you don't like the crowds, like me go between the holidays. But evryone must do it one I have been doing it for the last 10 Years now.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter