Christmas apps - budget or otherwise

pam95

Mouseketeer
I thought I saw a thread not that long ago on this topic, but I can't find it. So, I apologize in advance if it's already been covered.

I'm just wondering what everyone's favorite apps are for Christmas budgeting, making lists, or even just for fun. :santa:

a dis member recommended
Santas Bag

I just use it to keep track of how much money i have in my christmas account and flex account. I set it up as a contact and under gifts to buy for that contact.

But it keeps track gift to buy budget and then you add the gifts your bought and it deducts amount etc.

also has a xmas count down clock. I dont know what else it does since I really dont get into it for gift buying

Not budget related, but... DD10 has a great Santa Tracker app that allows her to see where Santa is at all times. It's really fun to keep checking it on Christmas Eve:thumbsup2 She no longer believes, but loves it anyway!

Not budget related, but... DD10 has a great Santa Tracker app that allows her to see where Santa is at all times. It's really fun to keep checking it on Christmas Eve:thumbsup2 She no longer believes, but loves it anyway!

Is it NORAD? I know they do the website. I love keeping track. Did it with DS when he was little and will do it with DD. Hopefully she understands this year.

I use "No More Socks" to keep track of gift ideas, who I purchased what for, and my spending budget. It's awesome! It can be used for holidays throughout the year, which is great for us because I might buy things for birthdays or baby showers months in advance. It gives me a place to track what I bought at the cost.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter