Christmas ADR's!?!

mlill

Tagless since 2000!<br><font color="red">Tagless,
Hi! Now that we're inside the 180 +10 timeframe for Christmas Eve and Christmas Day, I was wondering what ADR's everyone is making? On Christmas Eve we're going to Boma for breakfast and Victoria & Albert's for dinner. For Christmas Day we're eating at Cape May for breakfast and Yachtsman Steakhouse for dinner. We're going to stick around the Boardwalk area on Christmas Day and either walk to MGM or Epcot. We might try to brave the crowds later in the evening and do the 3am Magic Kingdom EMH. We'll see...

-Michelle

We haven't made our ADR's yet (waiting for our 180 day mark) but hoping to have Christmas Eve dinner at Prime Time 50's and Christmas Day dinner at 1900 Park Fare. I don't know if the Crystal Palace offers a breakfast Christmas morning???? but if so I'll try and get an early ADR there. We're going to be brave Christmas Day and check out MK. We have no intention of going on any rides, just want to take in the sights and sounds and people watch from a park bench...that is if we can find an empty one!!!!! :rotfl:

I am hoping to book WCC for Christmas Eve dinner and Boma for Christmas Day dinner-we are going to keep away from the parks havinggot stuck in an enormous traffic jam a couple of years ago around New Year

My calling day is Monday!!! I am hoping for CP dinner package at Le Cellier or Chefs de France on Christmas Eve and hoping and praying for Artist Point Christmas Day.

No plans right now for parks although we'll probably have to get up early and do MK for at least a couple hours! The 3am EMH sounds like a plan too!

Best of luck for everyone to get the ADRs that they want!

I had wanted to do the CP Package at Alfredos on Christmas Eve, however, we had a change in plans and are going offsite that day...to see the Patriots play the Jaguars in Jacksonville. So, we aren't making any PS for Christmas EVe. If we are hungry when we return, I'm thinking of visiting Beaches & Cream that night, nothing fancy.

Christmas day we hope to have breakfast at Boartwrights, and then dinner at Alfredos with the CP Package (not available yet).

Unfortunatley, I have to wait until 12/24 to make any PSs for this trip. I'm more worried about getting what I want for my birthday than the holiday meals,LOL! ;)

Just booked ADR's today and are getting Boma for Christmas Eve and Garden grill for lunch and R&C for dinner Christmas day!!

I am waiting a couple more days to call for Fultons for Christmas Eve and then its home on Christmas Day.
I know many people dont like Fultons but its special to my family and we enjoyed it last time. :love:

I am confused. We are arriving 12/24 and I used the ADR calculator and got that 6/27 was the first day to begin booking for our trip. Now I am hearing of being within 180 + 10. I thought that this was you could book 10 days of dining for a trip (all at once) starting at 180 days if you were staying on property. Not that you could start booking 190 days in advance if you were on property. Am I confusing something? I really don't want to miss out on getting the ADRs I want because I make a stupid mistake.

Feigned said:
I am confused. We are arriving 12/24 and I used the ADR calculator and got that 6/27 was the first day to begin booking for our trip. Now I am hearing of being within 180 + 10. I thought that this was you could book 10 days of dining for a trip (all at once) starting at 180 days if you were staying on property. Not that you could start booking 190 days in advance if you were on property. Am I confusing something? I really don't want to miss out on getting the ADRs I want because I make a stupid mistake.

You are right, I believe. But the OP probably is going earlier that week and is within the 180 days + 10 of their first day of vacation. Hope that makes sense!

PNO4TE said:
You are right, I believe. But the OP probably is going earlier that week and is within the 180 days + 10 of their first day of vacation. Hope that makes sense!

That's true. I didn't even think about that. I was just reading on another thread though of people who are booking before 180 days out and thought that is what the poster meant. Some CMs are apparently allowing people to make reservations at the 190.

I can make my ADRs starting this Sat (6-24). I have yet to decide where we are going to eat Christmas Eve and Christmas Day. I was thinking maybe Chef Mickey's on Christmas Eve and them the Crystal Palace for Christmas Day. We are going to hopefully spend all of Christmas at MK, and since it will be so crowded (or so I've heard), I'm fearful of eating outside of the park.. Anyways, my DD (she'll be 9) is convinced that we will be taking advantage of both the early morning and extended evening hours at the park. (wishful thinking!!)

Has anyone else made their Christmas dining reservations? I wonder when the special Christmas 2006 menus will be posted?

-Michelle

I can make my ADRs on Monday and am trying for Le Cellier on Christmas eve and an early Christmas dinner at Liberty Tree Tavern because we are crazy and braving MK on Christmas day.

We are hoping for 1900PF on Christmas eve and Chef Mickeys on Christmas day

Since we're arriving at WDW on 12/16 (leaving 12/30), I was able to start making my ADRs on 6/19 for the day of arrival plus the next 10 days. I just had to give them my reservation number to be able to do it. I've made all of my ADRs but the last night:
12/16 - Rose and Crown at 6:00 PM
12/17 - Liberty Tree Tavern at 6:00 PM
12/18 - Animal Kingdom day
12/19 - Sci-Fi Dine-In Theatre at 6:00 PM
12/20 - Plaza at 12:00 PM & Crystal Palace at at 6:10 PM
12/21 - Coral Reef at 6:00 PM
12/22 - Garden Grill at 6:00 PM
12/23 - Afredo's at 6:00 PM
12/24 - Le Cellier at 6:00 PM
12/25 - Biergarten at at 6:15 PM (Traditional Christmas meal for us)
12/26 - Boatwright's at POR at 6:15 PM
12/27 - Cape May Cafe at 6:00 PM
12/28 - ESPN Club (no ADRs taken)
12/29 - Spoodles (reservation not yet made...can call tomorrow)

Everything seems to be open, for now, but don't wait until the last minute to make your ADRs. I got my first choice of 6:00 PM dinner times at all but 3 restaurants (but what's an extra 10 to 15 minute wait...).

Good luck, everyone!!! :goodvibes

12/17 Sci-Fi 3:40 pm
12/18 Ohana 10:30 am LTT 4:30pm ( ??? MVMCP)
12/19 LTT 4:30 pm ( ??? MVMCP)
12/20 CRT 8:20am
12/21 WCC 6:30 pm with friends
12/22 LeCellier 6 pm
12/23 Mickey's Backyard BBQ 6:30 pm
12/24 Boma

I'm trying to decide what night for MVMCP...

For those of you calling for Christmas Eve & Christmas Day, have you been told about any of the special Christmas menus? I had hoped that they would be out before the 180 day mark...

-Michelle

We are going to WDW 12/24-29, so our date for ADRs is June 27. I called this morning, 6/23, and got all of my reservations. Highlights include Coral Reef for 12/24 (hoping to convert for Candlelight Proc.) Crystal Palace at 8:05a for Christmas morning, and LTT for Christmas dinner. Good luck to everyone else!

crbalb said:
We are going to WDW 12/24-29, so our date for ADRs is June 27. I called this morning, 6/23, and got all of my reservations. Highlights include Coral Reef for 12/24 (hoping to convert for Candlelight Proc.) Crystal Palace at 8:05a for Christmas morning, and LTT for Christmas dinner. Good luck to everyone else!

We'll be seeing you Christmas morning at 8:05 :goodvibes We have exactly the same ADR at Crystal Palace...at least I know there are others crazy enough to brave MK that day!!! We are having dinner on the 25th at 1900 Park Fare at 5:40p. I tried for 6:00 but couldn't get it.

I just called this morning, despite a few time changes I got all my ADRs

12/23 Boatrights 8pm
12/24 Le Cellier 7:10
12/25 Liberty Tree Tavern 2:00
12/26 Ohana's 5:40
12/27 Fantasmic Dinner Package Mama Melrose 3:30
12/28 Donald Breakfastaurous 8am

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter