• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Christmas 2015 at Aulani-Who will be there?

gwensgoofy

Mouseketeer
Our vacation planning is complete! I made our initial reservation right at the 7 month mark, then played the "walking game" for 2 days and then hit the wall. Waitlist finally came through this weekend! We are scheduled to visit Aulani from 12/21, checking out 12/30 in a 2 bedroom ocean view. This will be our second trip, having last visited 12/12. Can't wait to get there, can't wait to see what changes have been made!
I'll be joined by my golf-loving husband and our 2 sons-18 and 20. Who else will be there?

Our family will celebrating the holidays at Aulani! We'll be there from Dec 19th to the 29th. This will be our 3rd time at Aulani, last being January 2013. We have a pool view studio booked. I'm so looking forward to spending Christmas there. Do you know if Aulani does anything special for Christmas dinner? Like a dinner you can buy tickets to?

The first time we were at Aulani was Dec 2013 and I did not see anything special for Christmas. There was a big dinner scheduled on the beach for New Year's Eve, but we were staying in Waikiki for NYE. I'd love to see something special for Christmas!

I was on the Disney Aulani website and saw they have a number of events going on through the Christmas holidays. They are having Christmas dinner in the ballroom. Tickets go on sale November 16. We will probably attend.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter