Christmas 2011

Thank you Carrie do you know if there is a charge for the kids to meet santa i.e do they get a presant and all that business or do they just chat with him

we just got back from DLP last night - as on the park programme, Santa is advertised as being at his grotto from 10am to 5pm each day. However, he does take breaks, so he's not actually there all that time. But there are always CMs around (yesterday there was an Elf dancer from the Christmas part of the OUAD parade too) to tell you when he will return to the grotto.

Its free, each child/family can meet Santa and chat to him, and have a photo with him, without anyone else around. No pressies though.

we just got back from DLP last night - as on the park programme, Santa is advertised as being at his grotto from 10am to 5pm each day. However, he does take breaks, so he's not actually there all that time. But there are always CMs around (yesterday there was an Elf dancer from the Christmas part of the OUAD parade too) to tell you when he will return to the grotto.

Its free, each child/family can meet Santa and chat to him, and have a photo with him, without anyone else around. No pressies though.

Thanks for the info, that sounds really good! I can't wait to see my kids faces when they get to meet him. Are the Reindeer there as well or are they just part of the parade?

Thanks for the info, that sounds really good! I can't wait to see my kids faces when they get to meet him. Are the Reindeer there as well or are they just part of the parade?

Don't think they have the reindeer anymore in the parade since it changed to the OUAD parade, I really wish they bring back the old Christmas Parade as it was much better/Christmassy:thumbsup2

There are no real reindeer at DLP in the parks anymore. There are real horses pulling the sleigh at Mickeys Winter Wonderland show though :).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter