Christine & Jeff's Planning Journal- 5/01/08- bridesmaid dresses

We ordered our bridesmaid dresses this week and I am very excited. Originally we were looking at one from Jasmine B2, priced around $160. But, thanks to the Off topic board and Maggie (thank you so so much), we ordered a similar dress for only $50!!! I also had 15% off and a free shipping coupon. We ordered one first to see if we like it and it is beautiful! It is a perfect shade of coral, slightly brighter than the picture and is made really well. The rest won't come in until August because they are on backorder but thats fine. Anyway I wanted to share them with you because they are such a great deal.

The original Jasmine dress:
3309HA.JPG

The dress we ordered:
S0714274_J107_001.JPG

These are some codes that are working right now. i'm not sure when they will expire: Differed billing til Aug 07 code 714, 15 % off code 502, free shipping code L30, $10 off $50 or more code 4001215. You can use several codes at the same time on this site !

Where did you actually end up ordering the BM's dresses from??? I love them! Gorgeous!

The one good thing is the straps are adjustable like a bra so that helps. My sister is getting cups put in since there will be no other alterations needed. She hates strapless bras too.

just checking in to see if you got the date issue worked out

Love the BMs dresses....newport news rocks!!!

Your location is beautiful!! I think the non disney resorts are just as beautiful..at least your close!!

Your kids are adorable!!!little angels!!

Any decision on dinner??

cant wait to see more!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter