Christina & Geancarlo PJ (10/4/08) WP&GF: Planning 5 year Anniversary back at GF

i forgot how beautiful your dress is! i'm so excited for you! randy and ana are great choices. i simply adore them!

Hi Christina,

Loving your plans so far! Your wedding is going to be amazing! I'm getting married 2 weeks after you :banana:

I've also booked Ana and Randy - I'm really excited about them because of all the great things I've heard about them.

Did you order your dress already? It looks amazing on you!

Thanks- I did order the dress. its in my parents closet. I was worried because it was discontinued so I had to order it right away

Everything you picked out is just lovely!!!!!!

You make a beautiful couple.

I received my letter of agreement:cool1: :cool1:

8 months to go

What happens now??? lol

So here is what I have so far

Ceremony: Guests seating I would like the String Quartet to play songs by Enya

Bridal party entrance-Pachebel Canon in D

Bridal Entrance-Here comes the Bride

Candle Lighting- Silver Inches by Enya

Exit-Wedding March

Cocktail Hour- String Quartet to play songs by Enya

Guests entering Ballroom- Sing, Sing, Sing, with a Swing by Louis Prima

Bridal Party Introduction- Not Sure Yet

Our First Dance- Lovesong by 311

Father/Daughter Dance- Daddy's Little Girl by Al Martino

Mother/Son- What a Wonderful World by Michael Buble

Garter- Stripper by David Rose

Cutting the Cake- La Vie en Rose by Michael Buble

I love how your ceremony music is traditional... I thought I was the only one who really wanted to walk down the aisle to "here comes the bride"! :goodvibes

Thank you. I know I love Pachebel Canon and Here comes the bride. I want to keep it as traditional as possible:goodvibes

nice music choices, christina.
im also walking down the aisle to here comes the bride :)

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!
Just catching up on your pj, EVERYTHING looks amazing! you're going to have a real life fairytale wedding. I cannot wait to see the pictures! It looks like you are going to have a really classy event. Just stunning. We're color scheme twins :)

Love the new siggy!

:thumbsup2 :thumbsup2 on the music choices...I was "traditional" too and had the BP come to canon in D, I did here comes the bride, and wedding march as recessional! ;) We had a pianist who was fantastic! I STILL have yet to watch the video footage, though, to hear the music...

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!
Just catching up on your pj, EVERYTHING looks amazing! you're going to have a real life fairytale wedding. I cannot wait to see the pictures! It looks like you are going to have a really classy event. Just stunning. We're color scheme twins :)

I know I love baby pink too

OMG I love your dress! I just found your PJ....It is great!

We just sent in our music selections a couple of weeks ago (at 5 weeks out :scared1: ) and we were pretty traditional too. It's good to know that I'm not the only one sticking with some of the basics :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter