• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

Christening AND Maiden Voyage of the Dream...6 heavenly nights! COMPLETE

Can't wait to hear all about it!

Anxious to hear about your Family Oceanview as we have three booked on the Dream in November. Two of ours only sleep four (6170 and 6176) and 6174 sleeps five. Have a friend on the Maiden who promised to knock on the doors of 6170 and 6176 to find out if they have the bunk OR the Murphy! :lmao:

OHHHH caant wait to hear all about your trip!:goodvibes I LOVE how you did the page savers!:worship: I love to read trip reports but hate to wade through everyone elses posts.:confused3 Dont get me wrong I post too. but I love to read it like a story, just the OP's thoughts. Just give me the meat and potatoes!LOL :lmao:I hope you have a Dreamy trip!:cloud9:
nettii:goodvibes

Did I miss who it is?!?
if so, please advise who will be the GodMother...

thanks in advance....

Robin & Angel "D" :thumbsup2

Have a GREAT Time....PICTURES please

I'm joining in a bit late :thumbsup2 Well jealous :laughing: were not getting to see either Dream or Fantasy until 2012 depends on the itinaries :confused3

We are a family of five and are really interested to see how this works so your report on family oceanview will be really interesting thank you for sharing :)

Have a wonderfrul trip, look forward to reading and seeing all about it :goodvibes

Subscribing to the thread - cannot wait to read all about it. My family will be sailing on the Dream in May :)

I'm joining in a bit late :thumbsup2 Well jealous :laughing: were not getting to see either Dream or Fantasy until 2012 depends on the itinaries :confused3

We are a family of five and are really interested to see how this works so your report on family oceanview will be really interesting thank you for sharing :)

Have a wonderfrul trip, look forward to reading and seeing all about it :goodvibes
We are a family of 5 and have a cat8 cabin, which they told us it sleeps 5.
This is the first cruise were we didn't have to have two cabins.
I sure hope they are correct.
I cant wait 10 more days..

They system wouldn't allow five people to be booked in a cabin that only sleeps four...so no worries!

We'll keep our fingers crossed. Not long now :cheer2:

Thanks for posting info on the pre-christening party stuff - it sounds really exciting & fun!!! I guess I just never thought about them doing that much for the first voyage, so that is very cool. :cool2:

Can't wait to hear about your adventure! Hope everything is just "dreamy" :)

We are at the airport! Weather looks good. Well, as good as January in St. Louis can look. I am need of some sunshine!

I received confirmation that some dresses I ordered from Etsy at the last minute has delivered them to the Wilderness Lodge. I cannot wait to be at the hotel...I think I must have WL on the brain because almost all of my clients have chosen WL at my urging:)

I cannot wait to pick up the itinerary packet at 8 AM tomorrow...I am so excited to see what they have planned for us! I was looking at the awesome invitation I received for this cruise and I realized I never posted it, so I will do that!

Have a wonderful time and can't wait to hear about your adventures!

We are all checked in! I love Wilderness Lodge..always have. We have club level tonight and late check out...then we switch rooms. Received an envelope with 2 day park hoppers and meal vouchers, yay! So we will be eating at Whispering Canyon in the AM and heading to AK, and I will check in for the cruise at the hospitality room when we get back. Extends the suspense of the party details, but that way we have a great morning at rope drop! Did not expect the 2 day tix, they don't expire until May.

When you are on the ship, will you check and verify that any card in the slot will keep the lights on in the stateroom (like your grocery club card, library card etc). That is the case in all the hotels we've stayed in with this kind of system, but you know SOME of us Disboard people ;) are already panicing about lockin themselves out of the room, etc.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter