Chris & Danielle SeaBreezePoint/Attic Wedding June 2013! :)*Updated Dress Pics*

HAPPY WEDDING DAY!!!

Congratulations! I hope your day was everything you dreamed it would be!!!!

Hello Ladies!

Well sorry it took a while but here are some of our wedding pictures! We had such a great time and could not have asked for a better wedding day or wedding weekend! I will be working on putting together our trip report next and then our vendor reviews, and Glad I did/ Wish I did summary.

Let us know what you think! These were taken by the awesome Emily Gilbert!

Your photos are absolutely stunning!!! I can't believe how gorgeous everything is! Your day must have been just perfect! Wow!

Danielle! I didn't realize you were on the disboards, I just stumbled on your thread! :goodvibes

Well I have finally gotten around to doing our trip report. Sorry it took so much time. Well we left early Friday around 7 am. We had Chris’s groomsmen Tyler who was driving down with us stay at our apartment with us on the 6th so we would be set to go first thing in the morning. We also invited one of Chris’s friends R.B. kind of last minute and he decided to drive down with Tyler so he met up with us before we left.

Chris and I were so excited on the way down. We always get excited for Disney trips but I don’t think we have ever been this excited! I was anxious not only because of the wedding and marrying my best friend but also spending time with my family at Disney again. When I was young we would go at least once or twice a year, we even lived near Orlando for a couple years and went all the time. But when I started college we stopped going as a family due to expenses. So I knew we would have a great time all together again. Plus this is probably the one and only time Chris’s Parents, my Parents and Chris and I would ever be there together. We had a couple guests at our wedding who have also never been or have not been in a long time.

We stopped for breakfast at Chick Fila on the way down. I went for a gluten free bagel since they do not carry many breakfast options for me and I wasn’t feeling very good since I started an antibotic as soon as we got up so I passed on this stop.
A couple more hours down the road the boys HAD to stop at Fazioli’s on the way down for pizza and pasta. I have never really understood Chris’s obsession with this place but I fully support it :) I sat with them while they ate not really understanding how they could possible be eating again but once again I did not partake because of my allergy. I told myself to hold out until we got on property since the chefs at Disney can prepare whatever my heart desires for lunch.

As soon as we got to the Boardwalk resort we met up with Chris’s parents at their room and dropped off our luggage and wedding stuff. I was not checking into my bridal suite until the 8th and Chris’s room that he would be sharing with his side of the bridal party would not be ready until the same day. So he stayed with his parents for a couple days along with his brother and brothers wife Jennifer. They were all sharing a two bedroom villa. Yikes!

I decided to stay with my cousin( Maid of Honor), and her dad and my aunt for the first night so I left the stuff I needed in the car. My maid of honor and I needed to stay together since the next morning we would be driving into downtown Orlando for our Makeup and Hair Trials.

After we got all of our luggage unloaded in the room we decided to meet up with my family at Riverside for my lunch/ early dinner for everyone else. I was so excited to see my parents since they were already down in Florida a couple days before us. We also met up with the MOH, my Aunt Kim, and Uncle Bill. It was a little awkward since my family has not met his before but we were so glad we got them together this early on in the trip to mingle and get to know each other. And by the end of the trip they really warmed up to each other.

I opted for the Chicken Fingers and Fries for my lunch since I don’t get to have stuff like this back home when we go out to eat. It was so good too! I also got one of the OMG It’s Gluten Free Cookies which was really great as well.

Chris didn’t eat much but I believe I remember him getting a red velvet cupcake. I know that Chris’s mom and dad got the Apple Pies with Ice Cream. Those are so good! I miss those :( After this we split up and went our own separate ways. My parents went back to their room since they had been in the parks all day. Chris spent time with the guys and wanted to wait for his brother to get into town. I took all my stuff with me and went to Downtown Disney with Kim, Bill, and Steph.

We had such a great time! I think this was one of the best moments of our wedding weekend for me. It has been a while since I spent time with Steph since she lives up north and we have been best friends since birth so anytime I get to see her is fun! Also I loved spending time with Bill and Kim. There were a lot of great performers Downtown and we enjoyed dancing while walking with the crowds. We got to check out Splitsville. We didn’t actually bowl since it is so expensive but I wanted to go inside and check it out since it was the first time I had been back to Disney since the opening. I thought it was really unique and retro but still not sure who would rather bowl then visit one of the theme parks :/
We decided to drive back to the hotel around 9:30 so they could grab dinner at their resort. I was still full from lunch so I just sat and talked with them in the Pop Century food court. We had a great chat about marriage. I admire my aunt and uncle. Their marriage seems so strong so I made sure to take in all the advice they were giving me. I will admit I have never felt closer to them then in that moment.

We decided to head back to their room around 11:30 but on the way we explored the hotel a little since I have never stayed there. I liked the theming. The pool was huge and I really liked the pool bar area. I am used to staying at the moderate resorts or the villas but I would stay here with no problem. The room was cozy and I have heard bad things but it was not as bad as I was expecting.

Steph and I set our alarms for 6:45 because we wanted enough time to pack up all of her stuff and get it to the car and grab breakfast at the hotel before we left. We didn’t have to do much since we were getting our hair and makeup done which was nice but we both made sure we had our dresses and shoes for the photoshoot at the Grand Floridian later on in the day.

We got all of our stuff to the car in record time and the headed to the food court. I still wasn’t feeling good so I just went with a fruit cup for breakfast and decided to stop taking my antibotics. I did not want to feel like this our entire trip. I know this is bad to do but I just figured it was for the best.

We decided to drive to the venue and then park and eat so we could make sure we got there on time. I must admit I had never really been to Downtown Orlando but we got to the studio pretty fast. I got a little confused with all of the crazy road signs. Florida seems to be notorious for this but it was’t too bad.

We were going to park in the lot attached to the building but there were no attendants since it was saturday and I didn’t want to get a ticket for parking there so we decided to use the meters. We had a tough time finding the right amount of change but we put enough in for two hours. So we prayed it did not take any longer than that.

We made our way up to their office which was located in an office building where they only really had a very small room. But the room had such great views of the downtown area. We met Michele the owner of M3 and met our makeup artist Tabitha and our hair artist Christine. They were both so nice and we got along great!
Tabitha is engaged so we talked about the wedding planning process which was fun. Since I am an event coordinator I love when I get the opportunity to help answer questions and give advice to brides. I love that part of my job!

Here are our shots from the trial. They left our hair down for our pictures since we didn’t want the same exact look we would have during the wedding. Plus if Chris got a peak of me I didn’t want him to see me all done up like I would be on the 10th.

After we were done we briefly went over the wedding day schedule and then headed back. When we got back to the car the meter had three minutes left! Ha talk about good timing! On the way back we stopped by the Bath & Body Works outlet to pick up a exfoliator for our faces to use the night before the wedding. Our airbrush makeup was not going on really well because we both had dry skin so tabitha told us this would help.

We got done pretty early so we headed to the Boardwalk to check into our room. We knew it wouldn’t be ready but we wanted to at least drop our luggage off with the bell services and then head to lunch. We pulled up and they helped us unload our luggage. We stopped by the pool just to say hello to Chris’s mom and Jennifer Andy’s( Chris’s brother/ Best Man) wife. We let them know our plans and told them we could all meet up later and then left.

We decided to eat somewhere different for lunch that would be in a conveient area to get to the GF. We both decided on Contempo Cafe. Steph ordered a flat bread and I had the chef make me the Turkey Club Sandwich on an gluten free Udi’s bread. It was very tasty! It had a great lime aioli that topped it off nicely. Steph liked her flatbread also.
We sat around for a couple minutes and talked and then decided to make our way to the GF. We were still in tanks and sweat shorts and needed to get to the GF to change.

We parked near the convention services area off to the right after the bus stops since the guest parking was way back from the hotel and it looked like it was going to rain. We headed into the bathroom and changed into our dresses and heels and primped and then stuffed our other clothes into a bag we got from one of the stores at the resort.

We had a few minutes till we needed to meet the photographers so we decided to sit in the lobby on a comfy sofa and people watch :) We love doing this together. I love sitting in the Grand Floridian Lobby. I could honeslty do this all day long.

After talking for a little while we spotted our photographers. I didn’t know what they looked like but I figured when I saw two lovely ladies holding big honking cameras that was probably them. We greeted them and I thanked god that it was in fact the photographers and not a random stranger.

We got going pretty fast. They walked us briskly outside to the pier area in front of the castle to get some shots outside. I was very surprised at how many people tried to photo bomb us. The photographers were very professional and had a lot of pose ideas for us. We started making our way back towards the hotel taking pictures as we went. As soon as we got inside it started pouring so we made it just in time. We took a lot of great pictures including pictures in Citricos before it opened for dinner and Basin which was cleared out just for us. The experience was amazing and we felt so special and had a great time. We both can’t wait to see the pictures which should be ready in a few weeks. I will post them when we get them for you all to see as well.

After finishing up we headed towards the car but had to wait out the rain for a while. We finally decided to take our shoes off and dash to the car. Thank god we changed back into our sweat clothes because we got soaked.

We talked to my other Uncle Gary, and his daughter Rachel who was my bridesmaid and they just arrived. So we made a plan to meet up with everyone at the Art of Animation later on. We headed back to the hotel and our room was ready so we headed up to change and unpack. We both made sure to take off our makeup and undo our hair so the boys wouldn’t see any of it until the wedding. We met the Cartwright’s in their room and headed to the Art of Animation.

This was the first time the whole gang would be together and meet each other. We had a good time. Chris got his chicken burger which he loves from this quick service and I had the chef prepare a pasta dish for me which was unique. We talked for a while and hung out a little bit. Rachel also got Steph and I in the lobby for the dance party where we joined in. Then we decided to go our separate ways again. Steph and I walked around the hotel with Chris and the guys to explore the new sections that were not opened when we were there last time. We thought the card section was themed really well and we enjoyed that area.

We headed back to the hotel and decided to meet with Kim, Bill, Andy, and Jennifer at Jellyrolls. The guys were in too which I was excited about since I had not really gotten a chance to spend time with Chris since we arrived.

We all went back to our rooms to change yet again and then headed for the bar. After paying our cover we grabbed seats in the back since the close up seating was already full. That’s ok thought we were in the perfect location right next to the bar :) About an hour later the place was packed. We found out that Jellyrolls is the local hangout for cast members. We also met a big bridal party who had just gotten married and headed here for the post wedding party. The dueling pianos were so entertaining and the guys were so talented. They played a lot of great music. Steph and I got in the Conga line that circled the whole club and met a few people along the way.

at about 12:30 we all decided to call it a night. After kissing Chris goodnight Steph and I headed back to our room. We put together all of the welcome baskets so they were ready for delivery the next morning. By the time we finished this up it was 2am! We both passed out immeditely after!

The 9th was a pretty busy day for us. I woke up around 8 to a text message from family members on the one day I was allowed to sleep in. Grr! I know for most of you 8 is sleeping in but for me 9 or 10 is sleeping in :)
But I got up and Steph got up shortly after and we got to work.We dropped all of the welcome baskets at the front desk for them to hand out to our guests when they check in. Our guests would be checking in today for their two free nights for the wedding.Then we headed to the Boardwalk Bakery to get muffins or some kind of pastry for our wedding favors.

We gave each guest a “breakfast in a box” that included a bottle of orange juice, a muffin, utensils and a napkin.
We stood in line to get these for about 30 minutes. The new Boardwalk Bakery is nice but it is still too small in my opinion. But they just don’t have the space to expand. But anyway we found the cutest muffins shaped like mickey heads and used those which fit in the boxes perfectly.

We brought them all back up to the room and then I met my mom in the lobby because she said she wanted to take me to lunch to celebrate the wedding. We headed to the Grand Floridian and decided on the Grand Floridian Cafe and when we walked in we were greeted by all the ladies :) It was a surprise Bridal Luncheon. Good thing I wore my Bridal Shirt!

We all ordered our lunch and had a great time! The staff was so wonderful and really took care of us. I ordered the cobb salad which was pretty good. We also got cupcakes for dessert to share and they brought me out a fondue plate which was so yummy! One of the best desserts I had our whole trip except for wedding cake of course!

After lunch we decided to roam around outside and got some great pictures in front of the fountain. We had a good time posing for the camera and I know all of the ladies had a good time.

Chris’s mom took off with Jennifer after taking our pictures because jennifer had a salon appointment. My family and I stayed behind to take some pictures in the lobby as well. After that we headed back to our hotel to put together the favors. The guys were done with golf so Chris met us at our room to help. What a good guy! We got those put together pretty fast.

We got both of my parents to come up to our room and gave them their wedding gifts from us. My mom loved her bracelet! Here is my dad opening his gift! Ha!

We got to spend a couple minutes with Steph’s mom/ my Aunt Michele and her brother Ryan since they had just arrived to Disney. Then I hopped in the shower and got ready for our welcome dinner. We got all of our decor together for the Ohana’s tables as well.

We met our limo driver in the lobby at 4 to take us to the polynesian and had a good time on the way over. Here are some pics...

When we got to the polynesian we collected 20 lei’s from the front desk to put on each guests chairs and headed up to check in. We talked to the manager who told us he would let us in to the space 15 minutes before so we could decorate. As soon as he let us know they were ready for us we headed back and decorated quickly. We used the “We’re Celebrating” buttons as placecards with everyone’s names on them. We also laid out our customized menus.
It wasn’t too much but it dressed it up a bit and made it feel more personalized.

Then when we got back to the bar the rest of our group from the second limo ride had arrived. Things worked out well!

Here are some pics from our welcome dinner....

Stephanie helped me collect Lei's from the front desk for everyone!

HA! Everyone was having a good ol' time after these drinks!

-They called Chris and I up to dance together because of us celebrating our wedding. Which was cute!

-Here’s Chris’s 5 beverage glasses....they probably didn’t make a whole lot of money off our group :)

Yum!

After dinner we took some group shots in the lobby and outside since this would probably be the only time Chris’s family and my family would be together at Disney. We then made our way outside to ride the limo back to our resort.

Along the way we came up with a very stupid idea. I wanted to do something the night before the wedding to celebrate since it was our last night as singles but we didn’t want to stay out too late so we opted to just head to downtown and get some drinks. I know boring but when you have a ceremony at 10am this just seems like the best option.

But this was a horrible idea. By the time we got back to the resort and got on the bus to downtown it was 10pm. The stores closed in an hour. By the time we actually got there it was 10:30. So we walked around downtown till the stores closed and then headed to some of the places that stayed opened later.

I was getting tired so at about 11:30 we headed to the buses. We waited in line for our bus for about thirty minutes and finally got back to the resort around 1am. NOT A GOOD IDEA! We were all pretty exhausted the next day during the wedding...but the high from the celebration helped us out. :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter