Chosen as a "Magical Family" - just off the Wonder

aliron

Mouseketeer
Just got off the Wonder this a.m.:-( Great cruise! Big thanks to all our FE participants. It was our first time and we'll definitely be doing it again! You all were amazing.
We were chosen by Zoe in Guest Relations to be a "Magical Family" on this cruise. We had no idea what it was when we received the letter right after the sail away party. We met Zoe when we turned in our pillowcase to be signed by all the characters and it turned in to a very beneficial meeting.
Basically, we received little treats throughout the cruise, and got to attend the Concierge party. We also received a certificate and a picture of all the characters with their signatures.
We definitely received pixie dust on this cruise. Now our future cruises will pale in comparison.

How awesome!!

Glad you got a little extra pixie dust - and majorly good karma back to Zoe! :)

I love that this happened to you! What a great extra sprinkling of Disney Magic!

I agree that the FE was amazing, it was my first time doing it in five cruises and I will definitely do it again thanks to our great little group of pre-Thanksgiving cruisers! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter