Choose one and only one item!

So very very difficult...
Since it hasn't been mentioned, and it's a new fav of mine, I'll say the muscles at the Flying Fish.

I agree with Chloesmom ----Ger's Bread and Butter Pudding from Raglan Road. A couple of nights before we went to Raglan Road we went to Ohana's and had their bread pudding. I thought it was amazing, but then I had the Ger's Bread and Butter Pudding and then I was in heaven.

Does Disney cruiseline count??

If so, Palo's Chocolate Souffle!:worship:

Otherwise, Epcot's Food and Wine's Germany booth. Their bratwurst in a pretzel roll. SO GOOD WITH SAURKRAUT!!!!:thumbsup2

I would choose the cheese plate with a loaf of French Bread at Boulangerie Patisserie. :goodvibes

Mushroom filet at Le Cellier

Going back for one in two weeks. This time, I'm not sharing!!!!

Grand Marnier slushie in France.

Or, if it could only be food, the bread pudding with vanilla sauce at 1900 Park Fare.

pork tenderloin with goat cheese polenta at CA Grill (hold the 'shrooms). :thumbsup2

AHHHHH!!!!!!!! That is my dinner for my 15th!!!!! lol I cannot believe you! lol don't know what I'll have this time yet...... :rotfl2:

This is a fun thread! Tough having only one choice, but mine would have to be the Chilled Seafood Salad of lobster, shrimp and jumbo crab with lemon creme fraiche and avocado cream at the Yachtsman Steakhouse.
Dear husband likes the lox, cream cheese, capers and onions with bagels at the Starring Rolls Cafe. October is so far away.....

This is a fun thread! Tough having only one choice, but mine would have to be the Chilled Seafood Salad of lobster, shrimp and jumbo crab with lemon creme fraiche and avocado cream at the Yachtsman Steakhouse.
Dear husband likes the lox, cream cheese, capers and onions with bagels at the Starring Rolls Cafe. October is so far away.....

Isn't it fun! Tough to choose but with all the directions we all get pointed in isn't it cool to see what folks would say is the one "dont' miss item"??? lol Wish I liked seafood but growing up on LI we were forced to eat it all the time *gag*

Me personally.....get outta my way in front of that pastry display in France....now carefully step back from the lemon tarts......just sooooo refreshing and now that I know to order a grand marnier slushy out front.....

I do wish someone would please explain what is in a zebra dome though.....

I do wish someone would please explain what is in a zebra dome though.....

........ahem......anyone?????

Sounds silly, but the honey yogurt with the granola, dried fruit, & other mix-ins from Crystal Palace!! :cloud9: Sounds strange I know, because it is semi-healthy, but I think it is just decadent!! Definately something I look forward to when I go.

As an aside though, I could eat CP breakfast every day for every meal at WDW! :rotfl:

a no brainer for me......
definately the hot italian cold cut sandwich at Pizzafari in AK
(isnt hot cold cut- an oxymoron tho??:stir: _)

Too many to choose from:banana:
Myself: Dole Whip and cream cheese filled pretzels
Kids: tie dyed cheesecake
Husband: Everything at SciFi-I think he would divorce me if we didnt go every trip.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter