• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Choose:Longer Cruise or Higher Cat stateroom?

No contest, longer cruise wins hands down every time!

Mel
x

Without hesitation----longer cruise!!!!:thumbsup2. I don't care if you put me up in the largest Suite on the ship. If it meant a few more days onboard, I'll gladly take an inside stateroom!:goodvibes.

Definitely longer...which is why I avoided the temptation of switching from a 9A to a 5D by reminding myself that that extra cost could instead be used to pay the deposit when rebooking onboard for a whole other cruise :thumbsup2

Um…Wow. What a majority…….until me. Sorry I’m going to ruin the perfect score.

I really liked sailing in the Roy O Disney suite.

See our video link below.

Nope, you're the second! Olga prefers at least a balcony.

I think most of us would LOVE to sail in the Roy or Walt suite - with someone else's money! :lmao:

You should turn this into a poll. But in my house as long as we're on the ship we're good. We'll take the longer cruise every time.:thumbsup2

Just curious, how much and which cruise length?

Longer cruise. 7 Days is the shortest cruise I've ever done, 14 the longest, with a 10 day, the remaining five were all 7 days. Only way I'd cruise on the Wonder is if it was a B2B.
We had a verandah as a free upgrade on Disney, and we used it a lot, but even my money is no object kids agreed it wasn't worth paying extra for.

We asked my children what they wanted to do when the Dream comes out....upgrade the cabin for a short cruise or down grade for a b2b? They didn't even have to think about it.....b2b. (Although we wish it was a straight 7 night cruise. C'est la vie.)

I'd say longer cruise everytime. :cool1:

Of course for me the shorter the cruise the lower cat I would book. Only on a longer cruise would I think I might enjoy the benefits of a higher cat / larger room. For the short cruises I wouldn't be in the room much. :confused3

Just curious, how much and which cruise length?

January 24, 2010 4 day Wonder, kids sail free promotion
Room w/Tax
Adult $1,093.92
Adult $1,093.92
Child 13 $44.92
Child 9 $44.92
Child 6 $44.92
$2,322.60

Port upgrade cat 4 to cat 1 on the 4 day Wonder= $1,550.00

Total $3,872.60 for a family of 5, 4 day, Roy O Disney room

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter