Choice of favourite signature dining

which 2 would you visit out of the 4 for food / atmosphere / and with 4 & 8 year old

• Jiko

• Narcoossee

• Flying fish

• Artist point

Results are only viewable after voting.

eastside

Earning My Ears
Wondering what everyones favourite top 2 restaurants are out of these 4 would be for quality food / Atmosphere / with a 4 & 8 year old

I want to visit 2 but I cant do all 4
  1. Flying Fish
  2. Jiko
  3. Narcoossee
  4. Artist Point

My top 2 are actually not on your list. They are Citrico's and California Grill! (If it ever reopens!) Third would be Narcossee's.

Artist point I've tried 3 times and it has failed me. Jiko we only tried once and I had a horrible cold so can't say much about it but my husband's meal was awful so he refuses to return. I'd like to try it again and that might be a good option for you as you can check out the savannah before/after your meal.

Flying Fish is good but not spectacular.

Wondering what everyones favourite top 2 restaurants are out of these 4 would be for quality food / Atmosphere / with a 4 & 8 year old

I want to visit 2 but I cant do all 4
  1. Flying Fish
  2. Jiko
  3. Narcoossee
  4. Artist Point

All are pretty good the most kid friendly is Flying Fish because it has a fun whimsical atmosphere and it is also pretty loud however the food is fantastic it may be my favorite restaurant on property :)

I recommend dining at any of these earlier in the evening for the kids its better then trying to do something later...

My favorites in order are

Flying Fish
Jiko
Artist Point
Narcoossee's

My little brothers 8 and 10 love Flying Fish and Jiko as well :thumbsup2

I haven't been to Artist Point but have been to every other signature restaurant on property, and tonight went to Flying Fish for the first time, and wow wow wow it blew me away.
I can't understand why I have never discovered this gem before. The potato covered snapper was amazing as was the banana dish I had for desert. Even the sourdough bread that came with the meal was superb. The service was top notch and the manager was constantly walking around keeping an eye on everything and checking that every diner was enjoying the experience and he even served a table at one point when food was ready and needed delivering. The mark of a good manager. For me Flying Fish blew every other signature dining completely away.
My next favourite is Jiko, although the service can be a bit hit and miss here, but the filet is to die for. I'm unusual though and used to prefer it with the macaroni and cheese.
1. Flying Fish
2. Jikos.

Ooooh! All of these are such good choices. I would choose Narcoosee's and Jiko's because if you need to step away for a moment then you have something to do. The view from N is great and the food is too. J has fantastic food and it's at the AKL so you have a ton to do/look at before or after dinner.

I've been to all of them and they are all great choices.

For food (menu, flavor, presentation) I would choose Narcoossee's and Jiko.

For atmosphere I would pick Flying Fish and Jiko.

Narcoossee's has an excellent seafood and/or steak options. I like the crab cakes and filet. Others in my family really like the lobster. The Almond Crusted Cheesecake is my favorite DW dessert. It has a view of the Magic Kingdom and the Seven Seas Lagoon. Excellent view of the fireworks and the Electric Water Pageant, but it would depend on whether your children can handle staying up late.

Jiko's has the most adventurous menu and would be a memorable meal. The decor of the restaurant probably wouldn't interest children, but if you are at AKL when it's still light out, you could go out to the walkways to see the animals and talk to the CMs.

Flying Fish has an excellent potato wrapped snapper and a fun "On the Boardwalk" dessert trio on the adult menu. The decor is cheery and is highlighted by drawings of boardwalk type rides.

Artist Point has an excellent salmon dish and a buffalo steak dish. The Smokey Portobello soup and the Berry Cobbler desserts are both delicious.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter