Chocolate vs. Vanilla

Poohbear14

Mouseketeer
I'm chocolate all the way ! I hate anything vanilla. What do you think ?????:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:
The battle is on !!!!!!!!:p

Chocolate is far superior...and Milk Choclolate is the best of all!

Definitely chocolate. I like vanilla too sometimes, but chocolate is the best.

Def Vanilla!!! I used to be a chocolate girl but now its def. vanilla!!

Grrr, I work at a custard shop, Culver's to be exact, and Vanilla, Chocolate, ALL DAY LONG!!!!!!!!!!!!! I choose neither, I like mint!

CHOCOLATE!!! vanila is ok, but when ever i feel like i need some cheering up.. its chocolate thats there to help me!

Chocolate lover 4 life!!!!!!!!!! I don't really like vanilla!

I love the smell of vanilla, but I'd choose chocolate over it any day :D

Vanilla all the way baby!!! My ultimate fav used to be French vanilla, but you haven't tried anything til you've tried vanilla bean. Right now my fav ice cream is Dreyer's Vanillaberrybar. It's a Rookie flavor, a swirl of raspberry sherbert and vanilla bean ice cream.:tongue: YUM!!!

~*Jen*~

I have got to have a double dip waffle cone of mint chocolate chip and chocolate chip cookie dough!!! that is the BEST!! :):):):):)

I'm addicted to chocolate. On weekends the first thing I eat after I wake up is chocolate. lol I'm crazy but oh well

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter