Chocolate tour at Nassau!

gonoles87

Earning My Ears
Has anybody been on the chocolate tour this summer? And if so how much did it cost and what did it include? Thanks so much!!

Has anybody been on the chocolate tour this summer? And if so how much did it cost and what did it include? Thanks so much!!

I didn't go this summer, but I did go on this tour last fall, and thought it was great. There's a shuttle that picks you up at the port and you drive through town to the Graycliff hotel. You go into the chocolate shop, put on a very lightweight covering garment, and get a tour of the factory. You then go into a room where there are the tables and benches set up, and you have an opportunity to make chocolate bars and dipped chocolate. If I recall correctly we had marshmallows fruit and some different types of nuts to use in addition to the chocolate. Your creations are placed in a nice wooden keepsake box that you get to take with you. The tour guide was Kiki and she was wonderful. We also got to meet Erica the head Chocolatier. The group I was with was very diverse including some elementary age kids and adults of various ages. Everyone appeared to be having a great time. After we were finished making our chocolates we exited through the chocolate shop, and caught the shuttle back to the port. The whole trip was maybe three hours. It would've been easy to stay at the hotel to enjoy lunch and then walk back to the port, if you desired. I thought that there was plenty of time both before and after the tour to stroll around Nassau, and do some shopping if you wanted. I would recommend this tour.

there's a very long thread, with some reviews and i think pricing, here:

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3088063

hopefully that link will work.

most people give it a thumbs-up. i did it last october and thought it was a lot of fun. i can't remember the price for sure, but i think it was about $55 or $60, and you get to take home a box of chocolates that you make.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter