Chocolate scrapbook suppies??

Suzy Mouse

<font color=green>DIS Veteran<br><font color=99009
I need help finding Hershey's related scrapbook supplies. I've looked online and can't find anything. Does anyone have any ideas? I know there is m&ms out there..but I need more!

I was thinking either mousememories or scrapyourtrip.com had them, have you checked those? I know I saw them somewhere when I was looking for WDDW supplies.

i saw some in the sticker section of joanns and ac moore. They have hershey kisses, milk chocolate bar and some other cute things.
take a look
Hope this helps
Jennifer

I have a sheet of Christmas ones I got at my LSS a LONG time ago, not thinking that's what you're looking for.

giant kisses with lights around and such :)

Not that it helps for now, but if you go to HErshey and run over to the outlets there is a scrapbooking store there that carries stuff to scrap Hershey with. Other than a few things from there and have bought stickers at either joann's or ac moore (funny just scraped those pictures on Saturday)

The scrapbook store at the outlets in Hershey is called Times to Remember, Inc. You should be able to Google it to get there...I don't post enough, so I can't post a link. Their online catalog is not up yet, but you may be able to email them and work something out if you can't get there.

Check out Hersheys.com. In the new and fun section there are downloads in the Hershey's Syrup "Scrapper's Corner".

No way!! Oh no am I going to be regretting I just completed my Hershey pages.......:goodvibes Although I used up most of the supplies I had meant to also use from when we went in December so maybe for that LOL That's for the suggestion!!!

I got Hershey chocolate bar paper at Times to Remember. MouseMemories.com had the Hershey Kisses brads. I have yet to scrap my pages.

Check with Times to Remember, they have lots of Hershey items and are located next to the park in the Hershey outlets. Their website is

hersheyscrapbook.com

Last time I was on their site they were working on an online catalog but if you call them they would be happy to tell you what they have available and ship it out to you. Next time you are in Hershey check them out I think they have a great selection.

I'll be going to Hershey next weekend. I plan on stopping at the store since we only plan on going to the park for one day over the weekend. I'll give you an update on what I find there when I get back.

Others have told you about the SB store next door to HP but I wanted to tell you M&Ms is NOT a Hershey product. HTHs

Hershey make their own version alled Kissables allthought not as Good, IMO. Shh...

Paula Sue,

I absolutely agree. I don't like Kissables at all. DBF goes to a food industry meeting every year and we get samples from the product exchange so I got to try them for free. Yuck! The candy coating isn't any good.

If you are looking for M&Ms, you might be able to find something in you LSS or Micheals/AC Moore/Joann's

I'll be going to Hershey next weekend. I plan on stopping at the store since we only plan on going to the park for one day over the weekend. I'll give you an update on what I find there when I get back.

That would be great! Thank you so much!

I know that m&m's aren't chocolate. The reason I need this is for a themed party..."CHOCOLATE". All the tables are going to be different candies and I wanted to try and make the centerpiece containers wrapped in candy paper.

I did try the Hershey website but they didn't have specific pictures.

Thank you everyone for your help!!

I was at the store in Hershey over Labor day weekend and I was able to check out what they had. I was very underwhelmed by the Hershey supplies. They all fit on one spinning display. There was a kit by Time Flies and a few premade pages, but there weren't too many other things. The store was great otherwise. There were tons of Disney items that I went nuts buying. I also got these neat boxes that I can decorate for Christmas presents. Definitely check out their website when they start selling online. Hopefully since they are going online, they will start offering more Hershey related items.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter