Chocolate Moose pillow pet...where are you??? (UPDATE POST#1)

http://pillowpets.com/Default.asp?bhcp=1

This is the link to the Pillow Pets that you see advertised on TV. They had a giraffe on the website the other day and now it is gone. Have you seen a giraffe at one of your local stores?

Thanks!

Geez - I don't understand why they have 2 websites and they are both the Official site. They have so many more on the mypillowpets.com site :confused3

Wish I could find the t-rex & giraffe at a local store :)

Still no luck...I can't believe people charging $100+ for them (nor the people paying it!) No can do - he'll just have to settle for a different pillow pet if I don't come across one at or close to regular price.

I went to Walmart.com and typed pillow pets into the search.

They have four types in stock : Unicorn, Ladybug, Dog and Bumblebee. They are $19.88ea.

The Dolphin, Monkey, Panda and Penguin are sold out

Good luck to everyone!!

Bonton.com had a Moose pillow pet that is soooo cute ! its not the "real" pillow pet but its much cuter in my opinion.

http://www.bonton.com/shop/home/holiday-shop/home-accents/stockings-tree-skirts-pillows/livingquarters-moose-pillow_299110.html?query=moose

flasht_zoom.jsp

and he is only $12
I ordered a few as gifts !

SGSLCTB2910 for 20% off
shipnov2010 for free shipping

Bonton.com had a Moose pillow pet that is soooo cute ! its not the "real" pillow pet but its much cuter in my opinion.

http://www.bonton.com/shop/home/holiday-shop/home-accents/stockings-tree-skirts-pillows/livingquarters-moose-pillow_299110.html?query=moose

flasht_zoom.jsp

and he is only $12
I ordered a few as gifts !

SGSLCTB2910 for 20% off
shipnov2010 for free shipping

Too unbelievably cute, but neither code is working:

"SGSLCTB2910 is not valid."

"SHIPNOV2010 does not apply to items currently in your shopping bag."

Too unbelievably cute, but neither code is working:

"SGSLCTB2910 is not valid."

"SHIPNOV2010 does not apply to items currently in your shopping bag."

That stinks...I used both codes on Monday.
I tried this code and it works

NVCSTAPPR10 (I think its for 15% off)

Our mall in NJ has a official pillow pet kioski . They had the moose....I saw it today.

Best Buy had LOTS of them scattered all over the store when I was in there. They were official pillow pets, no price on them though.

these are real pillow pets

http://www.angel-works.com/pets.php

email her and she will get it to you. There are some she only sells when you ask bc it is not worth putting on the website for a hour to have angry customers bc she can't fill them all.

SUPER easy to work with. She is the local distrubtor for all of NM, WI, ND, SD, part of Iowa.

Thank you so much for this!! I just spoke to her and was able to place an order for my hard to find ones!

My sister found the Moose for me at the Flea Market in Mesa, AZ. Do you have a flea market or swap market you could go to and check?

I'm not sure how they compare price-wise, but I bought a Fiesta Toys brand pillow-pet-style giraffe at Disneyland a few years ago, and I think the faces are so much cuter than the pillow pets'. (Although that chocolate moose has me second guessing myself:rotfl:) It's incredibly soft and has held up very well to the rigors of night-time tossing and turning, including multiple machine washings. I know for a short while they were getting rid of the generic animals and introducing disney characters, but now I can't find any evidence of them. I'm pretty sure one was Tigger, but I can't find any proof that he ever existed. If someone had the inkling and the time I'm sure they could find one online :surfweb: Just thought I would throw out some other options for consideration, in case anyone was interested.

I never paid attention when friends mentioned pillow pets. Then my kids saw them on tv and wanted them. I got the monkey, panda, and penguin on Sat. at Walmart. It was the last monkey they had. I was thrilled because my one son adores all monkeys, apes, etc...

I may have found it for regular price...not sure if this is legit or not but here is the link for those interested. (They have a couple of the hard to find pillow pets.)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter