Chocolate covered strawberries?

Originally posted by wdwpluto
When we stayed at CSR (moderate) last November the room service menu listed chocolate covered strawberries. Price was somewhere in the $3-4/berry range. Maybe that's an option for CBR also? And maybe that's where the $3-4/berry comes from as opposed to the $50 tray which seems to be coming from private dining? :confused:

Lori

Yeah? You mean there's hope? YAY!! I will certainly check that out when I go! :Pinkbounc

Go to the bottom of this page Deb's CSR Menu Page ...looks like they're available there (among other great ideas). Looks like I'll be able to order a few things from them during our stay for DD's 16th birthday. :)

Thanks wdwpluto for posting your experience at CSR. :)

Because they are a convention hotel, CSR has a fairly extensice in-room dining menu. They are the only moderate that offers anything more than pizza delivery.

CSR actually bridges the gap between moderate and deluxe quite well, offering quite a few deluxe amenities at a moderate price. :)

Anne

Originally posted by DisneyLisa
Go to the bottom of this page Deb's CSR Menu Page ...looks like they're available there (among other great ideas). Looks like I'll be able to order a few things from them during our stay for DD's 16th birthday. :)

Thanks wdwpluto for posting your experience at CSR. :)

Looks like we chose the wrong "moderate" resort... :(

Maybe I'll wait until I get there and see if they list them on the menu at the Poly. I checked on Deb's site and they are not listed there.

At least I can order the number I really need so no one fights about who gets more.:tongue:

I'm glad though to hear that they are offered on the menus.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter