Chocolate cake

THIS definitely is at the top of our list now and we are definite "chocoholics"...
bdwalk-bakery-oreo-mickey-close-up.jpg

bdwlk-bakery-cc-cupcake-close.jpg

The newly expanded BW Bakery has these and they are YUM!!!!! There are plenty of other "chocolately" things there we want to try! :thumbsup2

Feel free to check out my review/tour from our recent trip:

Our Boardwalk Bakery Experience

I heard the Wave had a great cake...I am a chocolate cake snob...must have butter in it, not just baked with oil...buttermilk is even better....just have a hard time finding it there..I think they would make a killing if they'd serve an authentic Texas sheet cake with ooey gooey frosting :)

Oooohhh...good question! I LOVE chocolate cake, too.

I've been stalking the menus, and it looks like there is a chocolate cake-ish thing at Kona. Also LTT (Lunch).

Le Cellier used to have whiskey cake which was the MOST wonderful thing ever created, but they don't have it any more. So Sad!!!

I had the chocolate wave at Coral Reef last time and that was really good.

There's some kind of QS chocolate cake that I actually like, but then there's another one that I don't. Not sure how to tell the difference so that I'm only picking what is actually yummy:confused3

That new chcolalet, peanutbutter banana and bacon bar at BW Bakery is calling my name! Cant wait to try that!!

The "Chocolate Paradis" cake at Portobello. The description is "Rich chocolate layer cake, chocolate ganache and toffee crunch"
It is honestly to die for. I came off a 7 night cruise on a non-Disney ship :confused3 and then I went straight to WDW for a few nights. I couldn't wait to get my chocolate cake at Portobello's because the desserts on the ship where not good at all.

There is chocolate cake at the counter service place in Norway. The BEST ever chocolate cake that I did not make!

;)

Does it have to be a cake or only a cake?

Narcoossee's has a very good chocolate mousse cake. Very rich and very chocolaty.
DSC_0226_1_zpsd9c279c9.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter