Chocolate bars

Discussion in 'Disney Movies, Books, TV and Music' started by Jigsaw, Apr 12, 2011.

1. Jigsaw

Jigsaw ^_^

Does anyone else remember the chocolate bars that they sold in stores when the lion king came out? They had different characters on the chocolate. I think they did ones of Aladin too but I'm not sure, I most def remember the lion king ones though.
    Just wondering if anyone else remembers them.

2. MattsPrincess

MattsPrincess Mouseketeer

hmm, that does sound quite familiar.

I also remember the Wonderballs. Little hollow chocolate balls with sweettart like candies inside. I know I had them with Pochantas and Bugs Life.

3. MattsPrincess

MattsPrincess Mouseketeer

oops, double post

4. Queenofspoons

Queenofspoons Dreaming of Disney World

Oh My Gosh I remembered Wonderballs back when they actually had tiny disney character figures inside of them, I had Aladdin, the Hydra, and Hades, (the latter 2 became bathtoys) but then I lost them all :sad1: .

Then they switched over to stupid stickers and hard candy to avoid choking hazards :sad2: .

Also does any one remember those chocolate bars that came out for Tarzan and Toy Story 2, the Tarzan one was yellow and had a image of one of the characters on it, and the Toy Story one was Green with Buzz on it, those things tasted nasty :sick: .