Chixos question

justintime

Mouseketeer
My DD4 was watching Phineas and Ferb in the other room when she ran into the kitchen so excited she could barely talk. She wanted to put something on her birthday list that was on the commercial. It was for Chixos (like the aquadots/pixos but with girls that can change outfits and some other things). I looked on amazon and it looked pricey compared to the price on the commercial for the website that was given on the commercial (buychixos. com). I looked this site up on the bbb and they weren't listed. On the buychixos site I can't find any info on what the shipping and handling actually is. And they make you put in your credit card info first before even telling you what your total is (of course I didn't do this). Has anyone had any experience with this site? Even though the initial price is lower, I am afraid they are going to hit me with a huge shipping charge. At this point I am leaning toward just paying the higher price at amazon, or looking for them in the store, but if anyone has had good experience with this online company, I might give it a second thought.

I know nothing about the site that you mentioned but you can get the Chixos at Target.

Yep, DD6 saw them on TV and has to have them - the Christmas toy blitz has started! They do have them at Target as the PP mentioned. I'm sure you will find them other places as stores start their Christmas toy aisles. Not sure how soon you need them if it is for birthday, but Target does have them in stock if you have a Target.

if there anything like pixios there hard to get off the tray and hard to get to dry. My stubbon sister wanted them get this.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter