• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Chit Chat Thread - November ADRs...

Hi Everyone.

Thought I would say hello! Reservations have been really hard to get for November. I'm still to get one for 11/15 but slim picking in Magic Kingdom!

Hope everyone gets what they want soon. I'm very new to all this as haven't been to Florida in 9 years!!!

Is anyone else watching for BOG to release dinners before MVMCP?

I have been watching for this too, but actually more so for CRT on a MVMCP night. I'm looking for right at 7 p.m. like was just done for MNSHHP nights. I have scout set up.

I'm having a heck of a time finding Mama Melrose (F! preferable, but I would take non F! too). I started trying at 180+ days and have yet to see one. I have buddy and scout watching. So I'm curious, do any of you have one in Nov? I'm not asking to take one, I'm just asking to see if maybe they haven't released them all yet. A girl can hope! ;) I had hoped that when the Minnie H&V came out that MM would free up, but no such luck. I need to decide if I'm going to keep looking, or make my plans around a QS dinner. My FP+ reservations depend on that knowledge.

It was a tough one for me, too but I did eventually manage to get a dinner on the day I wanted so hang in there!! I had multiple scout searches on it because it was the only ADR left that I needed. Good luck!!
I use table finder and have a few notifications set up. I have just been surprised because I thought it would be much easier to get. This is our first trip taking our kids and going during free dining has proven to be more challenging than I thought it would be! Hoping someone on here or the cancellation board has one to cancel that I can snag. Since we still have time before the trip, hoping for notification too!

I use table finder and have a few notifications set up. I have just been surprised because I thought it would be much easier to get. This is our first trip taking our kids and going during free dining has proven to be more challenging than I thought it would be! Hoping someone on here or the cancellation board has one to cancel that I can snag. Since we still have time before the trip, hoping for notification too!
Fingers crossed for you!! We're going during free dining too and it has been a challenge getting everything we wanted but eventually we did. Not sure when you're going but I have seen a few Park Fare ADRs pop up on the November cancellation thread.

Fingers crossed for you!! We're going during free dining too and it has been a challenge getting everything we wanted but eventually we did. Not sure when you're going but I have seen a few Park Fare ADRs pop up on the November cancellation thread.
I haven't been able to use the ones that have been posted so far, but stalking it for sure- hoping for the right date to become available.

I'm having a heck of a time finding Mama Melrose (F! preferable, but I would take non F! too). I started trying at 180+ days and have yet to see one. I have buddy and scout watching. So I'm curious, do any of you have one in Nov? I'm not asking to take one, I'm just asking to see if maybe they haven't released them all yet. A girl can hope! ;) I had hoped that when the Minnie H&V came out that MM would free up, but no such luck. I need to decide if I'm going to keep looking, or make my plans around a QS dinner. My FP+ reservations depend on that knowledge.

I was able to grab a F! Mama Melrose on our 180 days, though it wasn't my first choice. After H&V opened up more times, I dropped it in favor of the H&V F! package. I don't know why they are all so difficult to come by. It's been pretty crazy.

I got a MM F! package at the 180 day mark and changed it a few times since to get later times. But, I think things have been ridiculous the last few weeks with hardly anything opening up!

Keep looking and good luck!!

I want to make sure I post any and all changes fairly soon, to free up places for others. (I'm a children's minister, and keep cringing at the thought of some poor child not seeing their favorite character or eating at their special place.)

Last edited:
I have scout setup for two free searches as that's all I need to find. Any search on my own always comes up nil. Scout has yet to notify me with anything as well. I've not received one notification in the 6 weeks I've had it setup. I understand scout doesn't search every minute but how often does it search and would it search more often for a paid subscription to scout?

Also, how does one properly coordinate the whOle dropping an ADR through coordination?

When you want to release you leave a message on the cancellation board and the first person who leave you pm it's the lucky one.

You talk to each other via pm in Dis (you have in mail too) and you have to refresh the page to see the answer. You leave this page active.

You pick a Time to coordinate (2pm for exemple)

At 2pm you say via pm to the person i Will release and you go to cancel via my Disney experience. It Will take a good 30 sec or 1 minute before it's done.

You say it's done and you can verify is the reservation is in the system (on Disney site specific restaurant) and say it's in the system Now! In case that the person can't see it.

You hope that the person can grab it.

Also, how does one properly coordinate the whOle dropping an ADR through coordination?

There's no sure way to make sure 100% that the person you want to get the ADR does, but once someone posts a cancellation and are willing to coordinate a drop, you PM them and discuss a time when you both can be online. Then the person cancels at that set time and you search for the ADR at that time...and then hope you get it!!! Typically it works well, especially if you can can coordinate at a slower time (late at night, early morning).

When you want to release you leave a message on the cancellation board and the first person who leave you pm it's the lucky one.

You talk to each other via pm in Dis (you have in mail too) and you have to refresh the page to see the answer. You leave this page active.

You pick a Time to coordinate (2pm for exemple)

At 2pm you say via pm to the person i Will release and you go to cancel via my Disney experience. It Will take a good 30 sec or 1 minute before it's done.

You say it's done and you can verify is the reservation is in the system (on Disney site specific restaurant) and say it's in the system Now! In case that the person can't see it.

You hope that the person can grab it.

We must have been responding at the same time LOL!!!

Just a reminder, the moderator from the cancellation thread posted on here early on that cancellations still need to be posted on the cancellation thread and not here.

So feel free to PM individuals if you think you can coordinate an ADR but any cancellations should be posted on the other thread.

Thanks!

Just a reminder, the moderator from the cancellation thread posted on here early on that cancellations still need to be posted on the cancellation thread and not here.

So feel free to PM individuals if you think you can coordinate an ADR but any cancellations should be posted on the other thread.

Thanks!

Yes and in the specific month! November for november cancellation. Very important.

Thank you! I had figured all cancellations needed to be put on the other board, but here was better for my q's.

Definitely! We love all the chit chat and questions here!!

I just noticed a few posts on the last page where a few people mentioned actual cancellations they had with dates and places and just wanted to put the reminder out there!

Talking about cancellations and ideas for cancellations or changes to ADR schedules is perfectly fine...just specific dates, times and locations should go to the official cancellation thread. Or PM...

When they released dinner reservations during Halloween party nights, were they all after 7 or between 6 and 7 also?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter