Chinese & Pizza takeout

Discussion in 'Orlando Hotels and Attractions' started by Miss Mickey Mania, Jun 15, 2003.

1. Miss Mickey Mania

Miss Mickey Mania I love ALL parts of Florida!

Can anyone recommend any good places to get pizza delivery and Chinese takeout? I'm staying in a villa in Kissimmee for 3 weeks and I get the late night munchies from time to time :D. I don't know where the best places are.

Louise

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. Elle

Elle Mouseketeer

If you are staying anywhere near Formosa Gardens, the Chinese Take out next to Wynn Dixie is great and they deliver, Giordanos (or similar name) is in the same bit and they do pizza, not sure about delivery though.

Elle

4. disneysteve

disneysteve You have to enjoy life, not go

Flippers Pizza at Old Town is excellent. We prefer it to Giordano's.

Steve

5. msdis

msdis DIS Veteran

Are you taking about the Winn Dixie near 535-Apopka Vineland Rd.? There is a Giordano's in the little mall near Sheratin Safari. Is this where the Chinese place is also? TIA

6. sammi

sammi <font color=purple>I'm a born traveller!<br><font

We picked up a pizza at the pizza place (can't remember the name:p ) at the Winn-Dixie on the 535 (Apopka-Vineland Rd) and it was really good!:)

7. Elle

Elle Mouseketeer

msdis,
    No the Giordanos I am refering to is in the Formosa Gardens Plaza right next to Splendid China on 192 west, the Chinese take out is there too I am fairly sure it's called Taste of China (my memory ain't what it used to be), they do great food and will deliver out to most of the sub divisions in the area, when my kids were ill on the last trip we lived on it!
    Elle