• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Chinese & Pizza takeout

Miss Mickey Mania

I love ALL parts of Florida!
Can anyone recommend any good places to get pizza delivery and Chinese takeout? I'm staying in a villa in Kissimmee for 3 weeks and I get the late night munchies from time to time :D. I don't know where the best places are.

Louise

If you are staying anywhere near Formosa Gardens, the Chinese Take out next to Wynn Dixie is great and they deliver, Giordanos (or similar name) is in the same bit and they do pizza, not sure about delivery though.

Elle

Are you taking about the Winn Dixie near 535-Apopka Vineland Rd.? There is a Giordano's in the little mall near Sheratin Safari. Is this where the Chinese place is also? TIA

We picked up a pizza at the pizza place (can't remember the name:p ) at the Winn-Dixie on the 535 (Apopka-Vineland Rd) and it was really good!:)

msdis,
No the Giordanos I am refering to is in the Formosa Gardens Plaza right next to Splendid China on 192 west, the Chinese take out is there too I am fairly sure it's called Taste of China (my memory ain't what it used to be), they do great food and will deliver out to most of the sub divisions in the area, when my kids were ill on the last trip we lived on it!
Elle

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter