Chinese Food in Disney?

There is a chinese restaurant in the China pavilion in Epcot. I would have to say that this was my least favorite meal in Disney. That being said it was 5 years ago, but I thought the food was quite ordinary and not any better than I can get down the street from my house.

9 Dragons is the sit down restaurant in China at Epcot. The first time I ate there was the first time I ever had Chinese food. I really enjoyed it. However, it is comparable to PF Changs. I don't know how authentic that makes it! I ate there again last trip and very much enjoyed it.

9 dragons, i have never eaten there. Also Terrace noodle station at MK and Pop food court has lomein noodles.

There was an Asian food station at Pepper Market at CSR in 2003. I haven't visited the resort since, so can't tell you what is there now. It was the busiest of the food stations in there, so I'm guessing it probably still is in operation! Don't know what country was represented by the food--I'm guessing a fusion.

Nine Dragons is one of our favorite restaurants in WDW. It is at the China pavilion in Epcot. I highly recommend it! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter