Chilly's Very Own Fairytale - Pre Trip Report - **** AND I'm off****

Sorry to hear your friends can't make it.

Your plans sound fab, you are going to feel like a real princess arriving in your horse drawn carriage! :love: :bride:

Looking forward to hearing more of your plans.

That's such a shame, Claire. How will you get married without a best man and bridesmaid? I was going to tell you that my own lime green frou-frou was out of mothballs and at the cleaners, but that seems a tad insensitive in the circumstances! :upsidedow

You are very welcome Deb to join Nat and Joh in the lovely green dresses, although i'm not sure Joh has agreed yet.

oh thats such a shame Claire :hug:

It's ok I just keep thinking of all the positives.

It all sounds wonderful, Claire (except of course, the shrinking wedding party sorry to hear that).

Can't wait until the big day - and then can't wait until you return with lots and lots of photos.

Thanks Sharon, very excited about the lovely photos I'll get.

Sorry to hear your friends can't make it.

Your plans sound fab, you are going to feel like a real princess arriving in your horse drawn carriage! :love: :bride:

Looking forward to hearing more of your plans.

Princess for a day - my dream come true.

Well we've heard nothing from our friend Andy so we are presuming he isn't coming, and sadly are best friends who are Best Man and Bridesmaid have had to pull out due to money issues.

That leaves us with 6 definate guests plus maybe DFs Brother's GF.

Oh Claire,sorry to hear this :hug:.But even so i am sure your day will be the most perfect,beautiful,magical day in the world-as long as there's the 2 of you that's all that matters :hug:.x.

ooo claire-i just found you pre-trippie. i am sorry to hear about your friends and as you know i understand. :hug: you are going to have a beautiful intimate wedding with exactlyy what you and mike want. oh and i will be one of the "Dis Crashers" :laughing: lurking around to see you in your beautiful gown!

ooo claire-i just found you pre-trippie. i am sorry to hear about your friends and as you know i understand. :hug: you are going to have a beautiful intimate wedding with exactlyy what you and mike want. oh and i will be one of the "Dis Crashers" :laughing: lurking around to see you in your beautiful gown!

It'll be great to see you!

Hi Claire. I'll be cruising with you! :boat:

Your plans sound so exciting. You are getting married on my mom's birthday.

Where you spending the wedding night, GF?
Sorry could not work it out!! Not very good with the abbreviations!!

Hi Claire. I'll be cruising with you! :boat:

Your plans sound so exciting. You are getting married on my mom's birthday.

I am really excited about the cruise. Thanks for reading.

Where you spending the wedding night, GF?
Sorry could not work it out!! Not very good with the abbreviations!!

GF - Grand Floridian.

Some of the abbreviations do take a bit of working out.

Just subscribing :goodvibes I'm excited to see how your big day turns out. How exciting to have it so close to the new year and to be at Disney during the holidays.

Nearly time for an update, Saturday is ADR day number 1.

Today it is 99 days till the wedding :banana:

8.gif

:banana::banana::banana::banana:

I'm so excited for you Claire​

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter