Chilly's Trip... Day 12

Chilly

RIP Tag Fairy
Day Twelve Monday 25th September

Cast:

Claire (Me) - Initiator, planner, over excited one
Mike – Goes with the flow

Today we headed to the last of the water parks, Typhoon Lagoon.

tllittle.jpg

We rode all the slides including the Crush n Gusher which on the first go we both bumped our bottoms! Mike tried out swimming with the fishes but I just watched and in the afternoon I had a nap! This turned out to be my least fav water park.

After we’d been back to the hotel and washed up we hit Downtown Disney but I can’t remember where we ate and did some shopping. We ended the evening in the Comedy Warehouse which I loved and wished we’d gone to earlier in the holiday.

yes we enjoy Comedy Warehouse too

the first time we were there I got to answer the first phone call :lmao:
I hadn't a clue what was going to happen
they asked me lots of questions about myself and then they all came out and sang a song about me!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush:

wish I had it recorded :confused3

jns said:
yes we enjoy Comedy Warehouse too

the first time we were there I got to answer the first phone call :lmao:
I hadn't a clue what was going to happen
they asked me lots of questions about myself and then they all came out and sang a song about me!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush:

wish I had it recorded :confused3

More about the Warehouse on our last night...

natalielongstaff said:
i prefer TL to blizzard beach :confused3 the sand put me off :rotfl2:

But don't they have sand at both? :confused3 At BB we got a none sandy bit and at TL we couldn't find a none sandy bit.

I thought the slides were better at BB although best overall was Wet n Wild.

Another great day, Claire. We are hoping to get chance to ride Crush N Gusher next year.

ArielJasmine princess:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter