Chilly's Happy Ever After Day 3

Chilly

RIP Tag Fairy
Wednesday 11th November

The Freya alarm woke us a 6.15am today, would have been nice to have a bit longer. We didn't rush to get ready and had some breakfast in the room before heading to DHS. I nearly forgot my handbag but luckily remembered before we got in the lift. We parked the car and got on a tram which Freya thought was great. We went straight to TSM and even though the park had only just opened the wait was 2 hours, no way hose. We asked Freya if she wanted to meet Woody and Buzz but she didn't (she's not really into Toy Story at the moment). We headed back towards the front of the park and queued up to see Donald, Pluto, Daisy and Chip & Dale. Pluto was a bit too enthusiastic with his hug but Freya forgave him. I'd forgotten the autograph book yesterday but had it today and Freya really liked giving it to the characters so i'm glad I spent the massive 29p on it.

We got some family photopass photos taken next then watched the Frozen sing-along which Freya really enjoyed (and so did i) this was a new attraction since we'd last been.

Next stop Disney Junior which was another hit with Freya and something we'd never done before. We grabbed an early lunch next at the Studio Catering Company sharing 2 meals between the 3 of us. We tried to meet Sully and Mike next as Freya had her Boo dress on but she cried her eyes out so we gave up.

As she seemed tired we put her in her pushchair for a nap and we checked out the new Star Wars shop and just relaxed for a while. When she woke up we went on the Great Movie Ride. As normal we got gangster, i'm starting to believe the Cowboy one doesn't exist. Freya spent the whole ride just starring at everything. Little Mermaid was out next stop and she really liked this as well but did get a bit upset during the Ursula bit although I think this was partly because the kid next to us was crying but she held it together. We met Minnie Mouse next so no tears there.

We went to the Honey I Shrunk the Kids playground next and Freya loved it in there, her favourite bit though was a small gully with water in it which she could then flick at Mike and I. We pay all this money and she wants to flick water, typical! Dinner was now calling us so we headed to Hollywood and Vine for our ADR, we had booked the special Minnie's holiday dinner. As it was a special meal i'd got Freya a special Minnie dress so we quickly changed her into that and she got lots of compliments about it. We started off by meeting Santa Goofy then sat down and we were visited by Minnie, Mickey, Donald and Daisy and saw each twice while we ate. Freya was given some stickers to do and we got an autograph card but i felt the atmosphere was lacking a bit, some carol singers would have been good. The food was ok but nothing special.

After we left we headed over to see the lights, a perfect end to the day.

Steps today 15000

What a cutie, I love the photo with Minnie. Freya really looks like daddy, female version of course.

she is properly sooo cute , she looks so excited in all the pics . it must have been a great trip. im sat in hospital reading these and they are cheering me up lots and making me very hungry for something other than hospital food , the hollywood vine desert platter looks good

she is properly sooo cute , she looks so excited in all the pics . it must have been a great trip. im sat in hospital reading these and they are cheering me up lots and making me very hungry for something other than hospital food , the hollywood vine desert platter looks good

Sorry to hear you are in hospital but very happy to hear my report if cheering you up. I'll try to get some more days up ASAP.

Awww love both of Freya's dresses! And that last pic of you all was gorgeous. I know what you mean about minnies holiday dine, it didn't feel very Christmassy.

Awww love both of Freya's dresses! And that last pic of you all was gorgeous. I know what you mean about minnies holiday dine, it didn't feel very Christmassy.

I was really pleased with all Freyas dresses as she doesn't do dressing up princess dresses so these were the best i was going to get. Just hoping by the next trip she'll change her mind so she can do BBB.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter