Chillin' at the Contemporary-PTR+ All-Star quick trip TR - Completed

I have found that they really jack up the prices of rental cars at the WDW locations. The airport prices are always MUCH cheaper. We love having a car, no crowded buses, no lines and it is so much faster to get around. We like to go off property to eat from time to time and also we like to go to the grocery store.

You might want to try just a day rental! Also, did you look at mousesavers?? they have different codes you can put in for the different companies. Ours was supposed to be only around $35 or something for the day. Also, if you book it just a few days before, the prices go down. :thumbsup2

I have found that they really jack up the prices of rental cars at the WDW locations. The airport prices are always MUCH cheaper. We love having a car, no crowded buses, no lines and it is so much faster to get around. We like to go off property to eat from time to time and also we like to go to the grocery store.

You might want to try just a day rental! Also, did you look at mousesavers?? they have different codes you can put in for the different companies. Ours was supposed to be only around $35 or something for the day. Also, if you book it just a few days before, the prices go down. :thumbsup2

Thanks for the tips guys.

We'll see. It is still a possibility in my mind.

Hey guys.

Just a quick word to say I'm still here.

Haven't really been planning lately since I have a second job.

I am exhausted, but oh well. I need to earn a living.

I am working for tourism (I used to work there when I was a student, and when they have special events they ask me back) and it's long hours when you add that to a teaching job.

I can't wait for Christmas break.

Hey guys.

I got my "school" pictures this week.

When I scanned it, there was a lot of dust on it. It appears the glass is in need of cleaning lol

So I had fun with it and added a filter.

Enjoy! lol

ScannedImage.jpg

I am dreaming of a picture with Alice and the Madhatter. Both in the same picture with me. However, I have only seen Alice by herself at the teacups.

Any tricks?

Wow, your dates are chosen, and your room and flight are booked! :yay: I didn't feel like I was that far behind, but I was! :eek: Congratulations on everything-it really sounds like a nice LONG trip. :thumbsup2 Looking forward to hearing the ADR info and all that.

Great school pic-I like the filter!

Did anyone use Garden Grocer? Are they good?

We have used them once for some basic needs for the room, it worked out great. There was one problem where the GG delivery person did not sign in with the hotel, so they didn't have it on record that our items were there, but the Bellmen went and hunted and found it all without a problem.

Nikki. You rented a car at the Swan right?

How does that work?

We did a one day rental from the Swan this past January. It worked really well - I just bussed it over to the Swan and then drove back to my resort. The valet goes and gets your car for you, then when you bring it back you drop it off again with the valet (thus, a tip is a bit expected...). The rental desk is in a room just off the lobby, it was a quick process. I found a code on Mousesavers too that got the one day down to about $30 or so.

I can't find an "Old Key West" thread. Did anyone stumble upon one?

I know I have seen one...here it is: http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1375743

Thanks Brooke! You rock!

I was just thinking that I need to changed the title to the PTR but I have no idea what to change it to.

Hey everyone!

Nothing new to report here.

I have assigned my parents a little task.

They need to finish the ADR wish list. And they need to tell me which buildings to request. I don't care which building we are in, so they have to tell me what their preferences are.

I am not so patiently waiting for January 19. My ADR date. Well for haf our vacation.

Oh and by the way, Merry Christmas!!

I just bought myself "Toy Story Mania" for my Wii, and gonna go try it out.

See ya!

Hi.. happy holidays!!

Beware of Toystorymania-Wii-arm-ache... we've all been suffering from it this xmas!!

Emma princess: x

Happy New Year!!

Still working on getting my equivalence.

And for those of you who haven't read my last trips reports, I just want to warn you that I am cleaning my photobucket account in a few days :)

I was going through boxes, and labeling them.

And I found 9 WDW mugs.

So let's see.

How many do you guys have?

I'm having a bad case of WDW blues here.

All my friends and colleagues are going on trips during spring break. I'm staying home.

I wanna go to WDW but no one wants to come with me. And I'm not going by myself.

I'm having a bad case of WDW blues here.

All my friends and colleagues are going on trips during spring break. I'm staying home.

I wanna go to WDW but no one wants to come with me. And I'm not going by myself.

You can't be that upset! You're going not that much more after Spring Break!

Tom and I went out to dinner and made some plans for our next trip because we were starting to get the blues BAD!! We think we ARE going to go over July 4th. :scared:

Like I said. July 4 is not that bad. We usually just hung out around the hotel and Downtown Disney.

I appreciate that. I feel like we're pretty seasoned WDW visitors. I would NEVER recommend going over a holiday to an inexperienced WDW goer but I think we can handle it. The plan is to do MK fireworks on the 3rd and Epcot on the 4th. The only problem is, the 3rd is a Saturday so I'm not sure it will be much less crowded than the 4th. If worse comes to worst, we might just go to the Poly beach to watch the fireworks. I'm MUCH too into patriotic music not miss these fireworks! I've seen them on youtube and couldn't hold back the tears!:thumbsup2

I guess I didn't mind missing them since we weren't American. I hear they are beautiful. Like you said, seasoned visitors can do it. There's not much that can stop me at WDW anymore lol

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter